Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring like hell. After a few hours of study i m totally exhausted right now :-( but still lot of study is to be done in present 10 days so that i get a job in a company (samsung) which is coming on 5th.. anybody out der to inspire me by some gud stories of ur's ?

Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring as hell. After a few hours of study i m totally exhausted right now :-( but still lot of study is to be done in present 10 days so that i get a job in a company (samsung) which is coming on 5th.. anybody out der to inspire me by some gud stories of ur's ?

(The rest Keith has corrected, use "as" when comparing to simple senteces... Use "like" for compound sentences like in: That was boring like a lecture class)

Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring like hell. After a few hours of study i m I'm totally exhausted right now :-( bBut still lot of study is to be done in present over the next 10 days so that i I can get a job in a company (Samsung) which is coming on 5th.. (Comment: I don't know what this means. Is Samsung placed 5th on something or does 5th refer to a date?) aAnybody out der there to inspire me by with some gud good stories of ur's yours (Comment: of yours is not necessary 'good stories' is enough. Also people use abbreviations like ur, urs in texting and internet chat rooms but they're best avoided) ?