Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring like hell. After a few hours of study i m totally exhausted right now :-( but still lot of study is to be done in present 10 days so that i get a job in a company (samsung) which is coming on 5th.. anybody out der to inspire me by some gud stories of ur's ?

Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring as hell. After a few hours of study i m totally exhausted right now :-( but still lot of study is to be done in present 10 days so that i get a job in a company (samsung) which is coming on 5th.. anybody out der to inspire me by some gud stories of ur's ?

(The rest Keith has corrected, use "as" when comparing to simple senteces... Use "like" for compound sentences like in: That was boring like a lecture class)

Need some inspiration

Its placement time here in my college and studying whole day for it is boring like hell. After a few hours of study i m I'm totally exhausted right now :-( bBut still lot of study is to be done in present over the next 10 days so that i I can get a job in a company (Samsung) which is coming on 5th.. (Comment: I don't know what this means. Is Samsung placed 5th on something or does 5th refer to a date?) aAnybody out der there to inspire me by with some gud good stories of ur's yours (Comment: of yours is not necessary 'good stories' is enough. Also people use abbreviations like ur, urs in texting and internet chat rooms but they're best avoided) ?