Please correct.Thank you.

Hello.Me name's Alexandr.I from Russia.I live in Moscow.
I'm a waiter.I working in a restuarent Cote Azur.It is in a Novotel in the center city.
I working with pretty friend.She is waittres too.Her name's Kristina.She is very clever and very good friend.We always sturted working about 2 o'clock p.m and finished about 11 o'clock p.m
Our restuarent is very nice.It has very good menu and wine list.I and Kristina to meet our guss near doors every evening.They are has appointment in the restuarent.

Please correct.Thank you.

Hello.Me My name's Alexandr.I'm from Russia. I and I live in Moscow.
    I'm a waiter.I and working in a restuarent called "Cote Azur". It is in a Novotel in the center (Suggestion:'center' is US spelling. Everywhere else spells this 'centre') of the city (Suggestion: or 'city centre').
    I working work with pretty friend (Suggestion: girlfriend? or 'a pretty friend') .She is a waittres waitress too.Her name's Kristina.She is very clever and very good friend.We always sturted start working about at 2 o'clock p.m and finished finish about (Suggestion: about's not wrong. 'around 11pm' would also work) 11 o'clock p.m (Comment: 11 o'clock pm isn't wrong, just a bit of a mouthful. Most people would say 2pm, 11pm etc. o'clock is understood)
    Our restuarent restaurant is very nice. It has a very good menu and wine list. I and Kristina to meet our guss (Comment: I'm not sure what 'guss' is. Do you mean guests or diners? In some restaurants they greet diners at the door every evening) near doors every evening.They are has have appointments (Comment: people tend to have appointments with doctors, accountants etc. In restaurants/ theatres they tend to have bookings or reservations) in the restuarent  restaurant.