How did it happened?

Something change life of human.You can't understand how happened..My way's changed with some tv series. Learning english is so important, of course but I want to learn very well , have perfect accent, and succeed. Britsih accent impresses me badly. My goal is studying acting in England. I hope I'll do.

How did it happened?

Some things can totally change our life of human, and you can't understand how it happened. My life was way's changed with by some English(?) tv series. Learning English is so important, of course, but I want to learn to speak it really very well, have with aperfect accent, and use it to succeed in a career. The British accent impresses me awfully/strongly badly. My goal is to studying acting in England. I hope I will be able to do that.

How did it happened?

Ok...this is a correction from a native speaker:

How did it happen?

Some things change in our lives (no need to emphasize human; we know we're human ;). You can't understand how it happened. My life changed like (or because of?) a TV show (the American way, or you can say "series" for the British way). Learning English is so important, of course, and I want to learn it very well, have a perfect accent, and succeed. The British accent is difficult for me (is this what you were trying to say?). My goal is to study acting in England. I hope I will be able to do it.

How did it happened?

Something changes life of human.You can't understand how it happened..My way's changed with some tv series. Learning english is so important, of course, but I want to learn very well , have perfect accent, and succeed. Britsih accent impresses me (so) badly. My goal is studying acting in England. I hope I'll do.

I'm not so sure about my correcting. By the way, hope it can help you^^.