中文歌星的照片与音乐的录像

我开始跟酷狗听中文音乐。我享受听音乐比听中文的电视多。酷狗显示很多歌星的照片。那些女的歌星都很美!她们的照片非常美,不过她们的音乐的录像很差!I mean the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

No offense to the music video producers, maybe it's just the production is not to my taste. :)

中文歌星的照片与音乐的录像

我开始跟()酷狗听中文音乐。我享受听音乐比听中文的电视多(相比中文的电视剧我更喜欢听中文的音乐)。酷狗显示很多歌星的照片,那些女的歌星都很美!她们的照片非常美,“不过”or “但是”她们的音乐录像()很差!I mean the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

的照片与音乐的录像

最近,我开始酷狗听中文音乐中文歌曲我享受听音乐比听中文的电视多比起中国的电视节目,我更喜欢听音乐(I prefer listen to the music than watch TV)。酷狗显示很多歌星的照片。那些女的歌星都很美!她们的照片非常美,不过她们的音乐的录像很差!I mean the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

中文歌星的照片与音乐的录像

我开始酷狗听中文音乐。

by=用 Most of the time

EG:我用笔写字。I write by pen.

我用书学习汉语。I learn Chinese by book.

我享受听音乐比听中文的电视多。

我喜欢听中文音乐超过看中文的电视节目。

more than=超过

EG:我喜欢游泳超过喜欢滑雪。I like swimming more than ski.

我超过20岁了。I am more than 20.

OR another expression:

prefer A to B

比起B,更喜欢A。

比起看中文电视,我更喜欢听中文音乐。

酷狗显示很多歌星的照片。

那些女歌星都很美!她们的照片非常美,不过她们的音乐的录像MTV很差!

I mean the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

无意冒犯那些MTV制作者们,可能只是因为不合我的胃口。

EG:中国菜不合我的胃口。Chinese food is not to my taste.

她今天的穿着不合我的胃口。Her dressing today is not to my taste.

中文歌星的照片与音乐的录像

我开始用酷狗听中文音乐。我喜欢听音乐胜过看中文的电视。(a more colloquial way:比起看中文的电视节目,我更喜欢听中国音乐) 都很美!她们的照片非常美,不过她们的音乐的录像很差!(音乐的录像。。。你是指视频或者MTV吧。。=.=)the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

You did a fantastic job as a foreigner!!! I can totally understand your meaning while there are some awkward expressions... Now I can understand how my English teacher feel when they read my compositions... Lol... But keep on the good work!!!

中文歌星的照片与音乐的录像

我开始跟酷狗听中文音乐。我听音乐比看中文的电视多一些。酷狗可以显示很多歌星的照片。那些女的歌星都很美!她们的照片非常美,不过她们的音乐的录像很差!I mean the music videos have poor production value compared to Western music videos, but the still photographs are just as good or better. 为什么?

The poor production is a normal condition in china ,because of ilegal copy . copy right is a complex problem in China

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)