How can I show my friend that he is always on my mind?

One of my closest friends -called Farhad- who I became friend with him in the army, left our country forty days ago in order to study abroad. I think all of you have heard the saying 'Out of sight, out of mind'. I want to prove that it is wrong but I have no idea and I'm writing this text with the intention to ask you for advice. How can I show my friend that he is always on my mind? I want to do something special, He deserves it. :)

How can I show my friend that he is always on in my mind?

One of my closest friends -calledFarhad- who I became friends with him in the army, left our country forty days ago in order to study abroad. I think all of you have heard the saying 'Out of sight, out of mind'. I want to prove that it is wrong/prove it wrong (though the first one works fine, the second one sounds better) but I have no idea as to what I should do (if you include this, you would sound more like a natural speaker) and I'm writing this text with the intention to ask you of asking for some advice/in order to ask for some advice. How can I show my friend that he is always on in my mind? I want to do something special, He deserves it. :)

Notice that I have highlighted a part of your piece in green.

'with the intention of asking for some advice' sounds formal and it is good if you are writing a formal piece, a such as an application or a formal letter in general.

'in order to ask for some advice' is more informal, so in my opinion this suits better here. But as I said, what you have written is grammatically absolutely correct.

Also, I replaced on my mind with in my mind

in my mind is used when you have someone/something in your head, for quite a long period of time.

on my mind is used when you are currently concerned or worried about something that has to be done, or has been done.

This example should help you understand : 'My best friend Farhad is always in my mind. The thought that I should give him a gift is always on my mind.'

(I have seen many people interchange these phrases in usage, but that is wrong)

Your English is very good, just watch some good English movies, they help you in deciding which words are to be used in formal cases, and which ones in informal ones. Also, when you are watching movies or reading books, try remembering the preposition usage.