Chinese Type Wedding Ceremony( PLS CORRECT, THANKS)

Last weekend, one of my college roommates Z married. She met her bf G in high school, and G stopped his long run with Z, finally became a wonderful couple. When children planed to get marry, their parents would choose a good even date for them. Z’s lucky day was 26 July.
Usually, girls’ parent will prepare household appliances, furnitures and quilts( “quilt” sounds like “forever” in Chinese, parents want the new couple live a happy life ) as wedding gifts. We called the gifts “dowry”.
Z got up at 5:00 am in the morning of 26 July, and the makeup artist finished a bride makeup for her at 8:30am. At 9: 58 am, the escort team of bridegroom came to bride’s home. They had to pick up the bride before 12:00am, because Chinese thought that it was unlucky if the picking time was after 12:00am.
When G arrived, we played tricks to trouble him. We asked the bridegroom to sing songs to express his love, and ask funny question, like who was the boss if Z married him.
Finally, we opened the door for G. In accordance with the local tradition, G needed to wash Z’s feet, dress her in new red socks and red shoes. The bath water must be poured one the ground of yard, this meant, “A married out daughter is like spilt water.” The rocks and shoes indicated the new life.
Next, it was time for taking pictures of Z and her parents and grandparents. Then Z’s brother carried Z on his back to the wedding car, and G carried Z out of the car to in his arms when the car arrived G’s house. During this phase, the feet of bride mustn't touch the ground. G hold Z to the marital bed. What i was gonna to say was the bed, it was strewed with red dates, peanuts, longans and lotus seeds, which meaned celebrate the new couple birth a health baby early. Then we came to the hotel where they were going to hold the wedding ceremony.
The wedding ceremony were pretty the same with western style. I guess there were only two difference. Chinese new couple needed three kowtows. The first kowtow was for the heaven and earth, the second for the parents and the third for each other! Before the new couple toasted to the guests in turn, the bride shall change the white wedding dress to Chinese traditional cloth--qipao.
When the wedding conductor announced that the wedding ceremony ended, and the guest began to eat. After After we finished the food, then we said goodbye to the new couple and expressed our wishes.

Chinese Type of Wedding Ceremony( PLS CORRECT, THANKS)

(or you can just say "Chinese Wedding Ceremony")

Last weekend, one of my college roommates Z got married. She met her boyfriend G in high school, and G stopped his long run with Z (not sure, what you mean?). Finally they became a wonderful couple. When children planed to get marry, their parents would choose a good even date for them. Z’s lucky day was the 26thJuly.

Usually, the girls’ parents will prepare household appliances, furniture and quilts (“quilt” sounds like “forever” in Chinese, parents want the new couple to live a happy life) as wedding gifts. We called the gifts “dowry”.
    Z got up at 5:00 am in the morning of on the 26th July, and the makeup artist finished a preparing the bride's makeup for her at 8:30am. At 9: 58 am, the escort team of bridegroom came to bride’s home. They had to pick up the bride before 12:00am, because Chinese thought believe that it was is unlucky if the picking time was after 12:00am pm. (12am means midnight)
    When G arrived, we played tricks to trouble him. We asked the bridegroom to sing songs to express his love, and asked him funny questions like who was becomes the boss if Z married him.

Finally, we opened the door for G. In accordance with the local tradition, G needs to wash Z’s feet and dress her in new red socks and red shoes. The bathing water must be poured on the ground of yard, this meant meaning “A married out daughter is like spilt water.” The rocks and shoes indicated the new life.

Next, it was time for taking pictures photos of Z and her parents and grandparents. Then Z’s brother carried Z on his back to the wedding car, and G carried Z out of the car to in his arms when the car arrives to G’s house. During this phrase, the feet of bride mustn't touch the ground. G hold Z to the marital bed. What i was gonna to say was the bed, it which was strewed with red dates, peanuts, longans and lotus seeds, which meaned meant to bless celebrate the new couple to give birth to a healthy baby early. Then we came went to the hotel where they were going to hold the wedding ceremony.

The wedding ceremony were was pretty much the same as the with Western style. I guess there were only two differences. Chinese new couple needs to do three kowtows. The first kowtow was is for the heaven and earth, the second for the parents and the third for each other! Before the new couple toasts to the guests in turn, the bride shall would change the her white wedding dress to a Chinese traditional cloth dress - qipao.
    When Until the wedding conductor announced that the wedding ceremony has ended, and then the guests begin to eat. After After we finished eating the food, then we said say goodbye to the new couple and expressed our wishes.