Could We Feeding Pets?

Recently, we held a heat discussion about whether we can feed the pets in the city, and opinions are divide on this issue.
Some people believe that we can feed pets in the city. They think it can comfort the old man who feels lonely. What's more, people can get along well with animals and add some happy things in our life.
However, a few people against such a thing. In their point of view, on the one hand, it can make the environmental pollution. On the other hand, pets can make some noise even bite the man.
In my opinion, we can feed the pets in the city. Because they are really cute and sweet if we treat them in a right way.

Could Should We Feeding Pet Strays?

Recently, we held had a heated discussion about on whether we can should feed the pets stray animals in the city. , and Many opinions are divided on this issue.

Some people believe that we should can feed pets in the city them. They think it can It would be comforting to the lonely aged the old man who feels lonely. What's more, people can get along well with animals and add some happy things in our life. [This last statement has no bearing with what you are arguing for]

However, a few Then there are those who are people against  it; for such a thing. in their point of view, on the one hand, it can make the it is some sort of environmental pollution. On the other hand, pets can make some noise even bite the man strays may be dangerous and spread diseases.
    In my opinion, I am for it. we can feed the pets in the city. Because they are really cute and sweet if we treat them in a right way[your reason of your argument makes you a shallow and superficial person.  You only help those are cute and sweet and not out of compassion.  So it is better to leave it out.  No one can fault you for you opinion if strays needed to be fed.]

Should We Keep Pets?

Recently, we held a heated discussion about whether we can feed the pets in the city, and opinions are divided on this issue.
    Some people believe that we can feed it's ok to keep pets in the city. They think it can comfort the old man people who feels lonely. What's more, people can get along well with animals and they add some happy things to our lives.
    However, a few people are against such a thing. In their point of view, on the one hand, keeping pets  can make the cause environmental pollution. As well, pets can make some noise even bite someone the man.
    In my opinion, we can keep the pets in the city. Because they are really cute and sweet if we treat them in the right way.

Feeding just means giving food to.  An animal doesn't have to be your pet for you to feed it; if it your pet you definitely feed it!

Keeping on the other hand is owning a pet; you could also replace it with having.  

I hope I got your meaning! :)

Can We Feeding Pets Animals?

Recently, we held a heated discussion about whether we can feed the pets animals in the city, and opinions are divided on the issue.
    Some people believe that we can feed pets animals in the city. They think it can comfort the old man who feels lonely. What's more, people can get along well with animals, and adding some happy things in happiness to our lives.
    However, a few people are against such a thing. In their point of view, on the one hand, it feeding animals can make the cause environmental pollution. On the other hand, pets animals can make some too much noise or even bite people the man.
    In my opinion, we can should be allowed to feed the pets animals in the city because they are really cute and sweet if we when treated them in a the right way.

[I think you mean "animals" rather than "pets".  A pet is an animal that is kept by a person.  Feeding a pet is a normal responsibility of the pet owner.  It is more likely that people would debate whether the feeding of animals should be permitted within a city.  For example, should people be allowed to feed squirrels or pigeons in a park?]

Could We Feeding Pets?

I think, you could correct the following: Could We Feeding Pets? ---> Can We Feed Pets?
    and opinions are divide --->and our opinions were divided
    a few people are against such a thing