Fareword(English Grammer Word)

Translate:
The English grammar book was written for Chinese especially, below are the features of the book.
1. At the beginning of the book we only stress the basic grammar rules which are unused to our Chinese. That is to say we have noticed the readers who don’t violate this kind of mistake.
2. We teach the verbs immediately, the reason is simple that Chinese are very weak in the portion. If we discuss the verb regular so late, once the readers have got the bad habit, they will change it hardly. As our experience, there are many mistakes related to verbs.
Inevitably, where can we find these rules in Chinese?
3. We always tell you all to translate the Chinese to English. After all we are the beginners of English. There are not the environment lived with foreigners. We hardly thought in English in your brain at the beginning. We always thought the Chinese first, then translate the English, it is inevitable for the beginners of English. If we are able to translate many English sentences, we are very well and also we can have the feeling of achievement.
4. We stress to correct errors, because the beginners make a mistake easily. The book is very suitable for the students from grade one of senior high school. What the only is the new words are a lot. Teachers can avoid the phrases with new words. Only you have learnt the basic concept, that is alright. We have already tried to use the most simple words. The book is entrance grammar book. You read the book, then read other grammar books, it is better. If you only depend the book, the content is superficial a little. Finally, we have to advice the readers, you should recite sentences as more as possible, until to final, you would not violate the mistakes naturally. The English grammars can be not much logic to follow, many rules are used more, the habit will be to nature, also you will be success in the end. In that time you must be astonished why other people make the absurd error. If you recite lots of correct sentences, sooner or later you will speak the English naturally, and the verb should add the S, you will add S, should use the pass tense that you will use pass tense, two verbs are not linked together use. The question sentences also use the question sentence grammar. That is what a beautiful day.
Hope this day coming early!

See http://www.italki.com/entry/357718

Fareword(English Grammer Word)

Translate:
    Hope this day coming early!