Language Is A Tool To Know The World

i'm on my summer vacation ,so there are a lot of time i can use to learn English.reading is my big love,although i can't master all of the topic the book want to say ,but i can understand most of it ,besides ,there is an dictionary ------- in my phone,it is useful. now what i reading is Guns,Germs,and Steel written by Jared Diamond. i think i can finish it in a week .
Listening is not so good as reading ,but caption give me a big hand ! this week's topic is 2 broken girls,i have finish season one ,and i haven't decided if i should download season 2,cause internet speed is slow ,maybe i can wait till the term begin ,the speed of my university is awesome. the next show is the big bang theory .maybe sitcom is too much ,i'll change my type next time .i've watch some American tv show,such as LOST or the LOST.. Prison break ,heroes(it was canceled).
and ,in the end ,writing is a challenge for me ,i don't know how to express myself accurately ,it needs to remember a great deal of vocabulary ,The most distant way in the world, is not the way from birth to the end,it is from A to Z in the dictionary .

Here are some suggestions:

Language Is A Tool To Know The World

I'm on my summer vacation, so there are is a lot of time I can use to learn English. Reading is my big love, although I can't master all of the topics the book wants to say, but I can understand most of it, besides, there is an a dictionary downloaded to in my phone,it is useful. now what I'm reading is Guns, Germs, and Steel written by Jared Diamond. I think I can finish it in a week.
    Listening is not so good as reading, but captions give me a big hand! This week's topic is 2 broken girls, I have finished season one, and I haven't decided if I should download season 2, cause the internet speed is slow, maybe I can wait till the term begins, the internet speed of my university is awesome. The next show is the big bang theory. maybe sitcom is too much, I'll change my type next time. I've watched some American tv shows, such as LOST or the LOST.. Prison break, heroes (it was canceled).
    And, in the end, writing is a challenge for me, I don't know how to express myself accurately, it needs me to remember a great deal of vocabulary, The most distant way in the world is not the way from birth to the end, it is from A to Z in the dictionary .

overall, your writing is very good!!! there are some small mistakes:

A- the pronoun "I" is always written in capital letter.

B- The rule of commas (word+comma then space) {e.x. I played football, and I played basketball} not {I played football ,and I played basketball}

C- The Big Bang theory is my favorite show!! It's very funny!! I've watched all its seasons.. but be careful, they use some hard scientific words that you might find hard at the begining.. but it's worth trying :)

Language Is A Tool To Know The World

I'm on my summer vacation ,so there is a lot of time I can use to learn English.Reading is my big love,although I can't master all of the topic the book want to say ,but I can understand most of it ,besides ,there is a dictionary ------- on my phone,it is useful. What I'm reading now is Guns,Germs,and Steel written by Jared Diamond. I think I can finish it in a week .
    Listening is not so good as reading ,but caption give me a big hand ! This week's topic is 2 broken girls,I have finished season one ,and I haven't decided if I should download season 2,cause the internet speed is slow ,maybe I can wait till the term begins ,the speed of my university is awesome. The next show is the big bang theory .Maybe sitcom is too much ,I'll change my type next time .I've watched some American tv shows,such as LOST or the LOST.. Prison break ,heroes(it was canceled).
    And ,in the end ,writing is a challenge for me ,I don't know how to express myself accurately ,it needs to remember a great deal of vocabulary ,The most distant way in the world, is not the way from birth to the end,it is from A to Z in the dictionary .