a great approach

I read today a nice phrase; "The best way to learn a foreign language is .. to fall in love with a native speaker !"
This is a great approach!

a great approach

This is a great approach!

Alyona:

that will certainly be a motivation to speak, but it can produce its own difficulties.

For example,  I feel "love" for many  the friends that I chat with; but I have a difficult task.

I must teach    speaking and writing and thinking.  So, I have to abandon my wish to simply chat and offer "friendly" conversation,  so that I can teach   ideas,  and terminology that will be of value.

So I suggest that if you love  one language partner, that you also use one or two more whose primary interest is  helping you learn  a language.

I have also known students who have used language formus to meet  someone to love.

I have had to sit in chats on Skype, while the student poured out their story of heartbreak and devastating pain,  about their long-distance lover breaking off the engagement.

.