My Last Words on Deathbed

"Go away! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!" These words were Karl Mark's when his housekeeper asked him if he had any last words on his deathbed. Well, I don't know what he might call the previous qoute! Like it or not, he said something before death. However, I disagree with him. He is not fool.

The ball is still in my court so I'm going to prepare for my last words before death. I want them to be short, significant and reflect my whole life. I will make sure that people around me understand my words. I don't want to end up like Einstein who muttered some words before his death but the nurse couldn't understand him because she didn't speak German.

I hope I won't die in a war and I wish I won't die at a very old age. Running after my grandsons upstairs and downstairs can be awful. I'm not sure I will have any in the first palce. Actually, I don't want to think about it and it would be a good plan to let sleeping dogs lie, but it's a fact of life and we will die at some point. I just want to be ready for a cool surprise. I hate surprises, though.

My sincerest apologies for bringing up such a topic.

Have a nice day!

My Last Words on Deathbed

"Go away! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!" These words were Karl Marx's when his housekeeper asked him if he had any last words on his deathbed. Well, I don't know what he might call the previous qoute! Like it or not, he said something before death. However, I disagree with him. He is not a fool.

The ball is still in my court, so I'm going to prepare for my last words before death. I want them to be short, significant and reflect my whole life. I will make sure that people around me understand my words. I don't want to end up like Einstein who muttered some words before his death, but the nurse couldn't understand him because she didn't speak German.

I hope I won't die in a war and I wish I won't die at a very old age. Running after my grandsons upstairs and downstairs could be awful. I'm not sure I will have any in the first palce. Actually, I don't want to think about it and it would be a good plan to let sleeping dogs lie, but it's a fact of life and we will die at some point. I just want to be ready for a cool surprise. I hate surprises, though.

Have a nice day!

[Excellent.  Best last words: "How interesting it's all been!"  And I don't know who said it.]