surveillance state, what is that really? (part 1)

Today I saw a really really good video about that topic.
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHlzsURb0WI

I want translate every day a bit on the one hand to learn to tranlsate on the other hand to translate the video to all
who can't understand German.

surveillance state, what is that really?

Among a surveillance state is defined as a state which guarded completelly legal how you act, where are you standing and who are your friends to prevent crime or to solve them faster.

That all sounds for a really good idea.
Crime will prevented and makes life safer.
Nevertheless is the perception coined negativly, how so?

One of the most important tasks of a state is it to guarantee safety for the citizien.
Contemporary the state have give them liberties so that everyone can live his individual life.
On the one hand security and liberty complemented (ergänzen) each other
on the other hand they show the barriers to each other because with liberty you have risk and safety limited your liberty.

In democracies therefore they found a compromise which combined the best of both.

In contrast to that are the liberties limited by the surveillance state through a exaggerated demand to liberty.
And thats already the biggest problem.

...
more next days. I will write about people who get guarded and arrested without they have broken the law
and about PRISM and TEMPORA

Is that interesting for you?
Write down

I want translate every day a bit on the one hand to learn to tranlsate, and on the other hand to translate the video to anyone
    who can't understand German.

Surveillance state, what is that really?

Among a surveillance state is defined as a state that guarded completelly legal watches how you act, where are you standing and who are your friends are in order to prevent crime or to solve them crimes faster.

That all sounds like for a really good idea.
    Crime will be prevented and that will makes life safer.
    Nevertheless, is the perception of a surveillance state coined negativly How so?

One of the most important tasks of a state is to guarantee safety for the its citiziens.
    Contemporary The state have give them give people liberties so that everyone can live their individual life.
    On the one hand security and liberty complemented (ergänzen) each other but
    on the other hand they contradict show the barriers to each other because with liberty you have risks and your safety is limited by your freedon liberty.

Democratic countries therefore they found a compromise which combined the best of both.

In contrast to that are the liberties limited by the surveillance state through a exaggerated demand to for freedom. liberty.
    And that's already the biggest problem.

...
    more coming in the next days. I will write about people who have been  get guarded watched (under surveiilance) and arrested without they have having broken the law
    and about PRISM and TEMPORA.

Is that interesting for you?
    Write down what?