必须前往 // must travel

我需要在这里。有一天,我们必须停止做梦,不知何故,。我不躲在你的梦想。今天,我意识到我是多么需要得到我的背包和我最好的朋友前往。并不急于离开家毛燥头发或esticados.Vamos的,我们的巨蹄,离家近或远离世界,那里只有我们两个人可以走动。不管方式。难道我们真的想要的是忘记的问题,请参见时间传球给笑声,躺在草地上,双脚指向天空,使我想起傻孩子,吸烟的秸秆和感觉电影明星寡妇和破产。返回,而不是我本人。

All I need this here. One day we must stop dreaming and, somehow, from. I do not hide behind your dreams. Today I realized how much I need to get my backpack and my best friend to travel. No rush will leave home with frizzy hair or esticados.Vamos walk around with our giant hooves, close to home or far away from the world, where only the two of us can be. No matter the way. Do we really want is to forget the problems, see the time pass giving laughter, lie on the grass with feet pointed towards the sky, bringing to mind the stupid child, smoking cigarettes straw and feel movie stars widows and bankrupt. Back, but not myself.

必须前往 // must travel

我需要在这里。不知何故,有一天,我们必须停止做梦,不知何故。我不躲在你的梦想。今天,我意识到我是多么需要得到帶著我的背包和我最好的朋友前往。并不急于离开家毛燥头发或esticados.Vamos的,我们的巨蹄,不管离家近或远离世界,只要那里只有我们两个人可以走动。不管方式。难道我们真的想要的是忘记问题请参见时间传球给笑声看著時間經過大笑,躺在草地上,双脚指向天空,使我想起傻孩子,吸烟的秸秆和感觉电影明星寡妇和破产??。返回不是我本人。

必须前 // must travel

所需要的一切都需要在这里。有一天,我们必须停止做梦,不知何故。我不躲在你的梦想。今天,我意识到我是多么需要得到我的背包和我最好的朋友前往。没有必要着急并不急于离开家而带着满头毛燥头发(/没有必要着急带着毛躁的头发离开家)或esticados.Vamos的,环绕在我们的巨蹄左右,离家近(靠近家)或远离世界,那里只有我们两个人可以走动,不管以什么方式。难道我们真的想要的是忘记问题请参见时间传球给笑声,(/请见时间的流逝送出欢笑)躺在草地上,双脚指向天空,使我想起傻孩子,吸烟的秸秆和体验感觉寡妇电影明星寡妇和破产。回来返回,而不是我本人(/自己)

quite neat!! well done =) seems like you are writing some peoms or essays which is impressive!

But I just get a bit confused with esticados.Vamos, I googled it and still not find what it means...I just suppose it is some kind of troubles =)

And for the movie stars windows I wonder if you forget to put a comma between stars and windows? or you are refering to the windows who used to be a movie star or movie star's wife?

After all, you are talented and good luck on your trip!

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)