The story about me.

My full name is Vavilov Dmitrij Vladimirovich. I was born on the 19th of August in 1991.
I was a very active and inquisitive child who wanted to know everything. Sense my childhood I have had a good ability to learn very quickly.
My school education lasted for11 years. At school I liked physics, chemistry and mathematics. And as I am an intelligent, skilled and person who can make decision quickly for me it wasn't difficult to study at school. Moreover I liked physical culture and took part in the school competition of track and field athletics. Having good health and physical abilities I have made the decision to enter the high school of civil aviation in my native city Ulyanovsk . I thought that it would be on the top of all my dreams. And I followed my main dream using all of my abilities.
When I started studying at university it wasn't difficult for me because I like to learn new interesting things and to get useful information. I liked aviation psychology, construction and operation of aircraft, navigation. As a man how has a lot of imagination and ideas I took part in some conferences at my high school. Most of all I love aviation practice. I fell great when I am operating plane, watching perfect views and controlling all aircraft instruments.
I think that I am a well-organized person who has very good people skills so I can be an excellent manager. Moreover, I am an independent, honest and straightforward man who is kind with other people. In addition I am very strong and have great ambition. It's not difficult to communicate with me, because I am good listener.

My life story, thus far.

I was a very active and inquisitive child who was curious about everything. Since my childhood I have had the ability to learn new things quickly. 
    My formal schooling lasted for 11 years. At school some of my favorite subjects were physics, chemistry and mathematics. And as I am an intelligent and skilled person who can make decisions quickly studying for academic classes came easily to me. Moreover I enjoyed physical activity and took part in the school track and field competitions. Having good health and physical abilities I have made the decision to enter civil aviation college in my native city of Ulyanovsk. I think that becoming a licensed pilot would be the fulfillment of all my most important goals (or "lifelong dreams"). And in pursuing this goal I used all of my abilities.
    When I started studying at university, it wasn't difficult for me because I enjoy learning new interesting things and obtaining practical knowledge. I liked aviation psychology, construction and operation of aircraft, and navigation. As a man who has a lot of imagination and ideas I took part in some conferences at the aviation college (or "institute"). Most of all I loved aviation practice. I am in my element when I am operating a plane, gazing upon perfect views, monitering the instruments, and operating the aircraft's various systems. (well, maybe that last word is more for larger aircraft)
    I think that I am a well-organized person who has very good people skills so I can be an excellent manager. Because I am good listener, it is easy to communicate with me. I am an independent, honest and straightforward man who is kind and fair with others. In addition I am very strong (In personality and spirit or physically? What specifically do you mean?) and ambitious.

(There is is. It is 12:27am and I must sleep.) 

The story about me.

I was a very active and inquisitive child who wanted to know everything. Since** my childhood I have always** had the** ability to learn very quickly.
    My school education lasted for 11 years. At school I liked physics, chemistry and mathematics. And as I am an intelligent, skilled and decisive person,** it wasn't difficult to study at school. Moreover I liked being active** and took part in the school competition of track and field athletics. Having good health and physical abilities I have made the decision to enter the high school of civil aviation in my native city Ulyanovsk . I thought that it would be on the top of all my dreams. And I followed my main dream using all of my abilities.
    When I started studying at university it wasn't difficult for me because I like to learn new interesting things and to get useful information. I liked aviation psychology, construction and operation of aircraft, navigation. As a man who** has a lot of imagination and ideas,** I took part in some conferences at my high school. Most of all I love aviation practice. I feel** great when I am operating planes**, watching perfect views and controlling all aircraft instruments.
    I think that I am a well-organized person who has very good people skills, so I could** be an excellent manager. Moreover, I am an independent, honest and straightforward man who is kind to everyone.** In addition,** I am very strong and have great ambition. It's not difficult to communicate with me, because I am a** good listener.