About friends

Friends are important for all of us. Without them we can't have fun, we can't have funny memories and we can't figure out a lot of things about our life.
Every day I go out with my friends. I like the fact that we have many things in common, we like the same people, the same activities and we are like family. Maybe we don't understand the importance of friendships yet, but we'll do when we'll be in trouble. In case of trouble, we always find our true friends and we figure out who are the fake ones.
It's sad when you realize that your old friends turns into a stranger, but it's for your good.
I have some true friends in my life. Of course, there are some fake ones, but that's not a problem. I can handle this!

About friends

Friends are important for all of us. Without them we can't have fun, we can't have funny memories and we can't figure out a lot of things about our lives.
    Every day I go out with my friends. I like the fact that we have many things in common, we like the same people, the same activities and we are like family. Maybe we don't understand the importance of friendships yet, but we will realize its importance  when we'll be get into trouble. In case of trouble, we always find our true friends and we figure out who are the fake ones.
    It's sad when you realize that your old friends turns into a strangers, but it is for your good.
    I have some true friends in my life. Of course, there are some fake ones, but that's not a problem. I can handle that!