A Shining Brick

Each time I write an entry I try hard to find a good theme and I can hardly find it.
People around talk on Navalny, politics and that guy, who said that FBI reads all our mails.
I'm not interested in such things. Frankly, I prefer to write something like this "If I lived in other world..."
Or something about Shredinger's cat. Or, about the double rainbow I saw few days ago.
All these things are just simple and.. yeah, life-asserting - this word should fitы rather well.
"When God created time He made enough of it", however I can hardly find a minute to write anything. Even faery diaries are lost. Perhaps it's time to try something new, perhaps it is just crisis of my life and writing skills.
Perhaps I just need an idea.
My friends call this "A shining brick", meaning that a great idea fall at your head as unexpectedly as ordinary brick, and it makes you create something new and interesting.
So, I asks for such "shining brick", because I want keep my writing, especially in English.

A Shining Brick

Each time I write an entry, I try hard to find a good theme and I can hardly ever find it.
    People around talk on Navalny, politics and that guy who said that FBI reads all our mails.
    I'm not interested in such things. Frankly, I prefer to write something like, this "If I lived in other world..."
    "When God created time He made enough of it", however I can hardly find a minute to write anything. Even faery diaries are lost. Perhaps it's time to try something new, perhaps it is just a crisis of my life and writing skills.
    Perhaps I just need an idea.
    My friends call this "A shining brick", meaning that a great idea falls on your head as unexpectedly as ordinary brick, and it makes you create something new and interesting.
    So, I asks for such a "shining brick", because I want keep up my writing, especially in English.

[Very good work. I had a friend who had a cat name Schroedinger.  I would stop by from time to time, just to see if he was still alive. I was always scared, thinking that he could be in two states simulaneously and that I might determine which one.  He was doing fine the last time I saw him, though, and didn't seem worried at all  ;-)]

A Shining Brick

Each time I write an entry I try hard to find a good theme and I can hardly find it. People around talk on Navalny, politics and that guy, who said that FBI reads all our mails. I'm not interested in such things. Frankly, I prefer to write something like this "If I lived in another world..." Or something about Shredinger's cat. Or, about the double rainbow I saw a few days ago. All these things are just simple and.. yeah, life-asserting - this word should fitы rather well.

"When God created time He made enough of it", however I can hardly find a minute to write anything. Even faery diaries are lost. Perhaps it's time to try something new, perhaps it is just the crisis of my life and writing skills. Perhaps I just need an idea. My friends call this "A shining brick", meaning that a great idea falls on your head as unexpectedly as ordinary brick, and it makes you create something new and interesting. So, I ask for such "shining brick", because I want to keep my writing, especially in English.