My cat

My cat is 1 year old boy. He has a full of energy unlike other cats. Often, he wants to play with me or miaowining like.. "I want to talk with you, mom.!" I adopted him from Petco 3 months ago, but he was actually abandoned in the street from an unknown owner. He stayed in the shelter and foster family before I found him. He has a beautiful black and white pattern which is exactly same as original American short-hair. Since he came in my house, he wakes me up in the morning. I am happy to open my eyes with his miaowining.

My Cat

My cat is a 1 year old boy. He has a is full of energy unlike other cats. Often, he wants to play with me or miaowining meows like"I want to talk with you, Mom!" I adopted him from Petco 3 months ago, but he was actually abandoned in the street from by an unknown owner. He stayed in the shelter and with a foster family before I found him. He has a beautiful black and white pattern which is exactly the same as an original American short-hair. Since he came in my house, he wakes me up in the morning. I am happy to open my eyes with to his miaowining meowing.

Note: it's often expected to write out low numbers, so writing "one" and "three" rather than "1" and "3".