List of interesting facts about famous multfilm (http://surfingbird.ru/surf/m13F2eBc)

List of interesting facts about famous multfilm
1. Homer is 36 years old, Marge - 34, Bart - 10, Lisa - 8, and Maggie - 1.
2. Production of 1 episode costs about $1 800 000.
3. In the beginning Bart was the main character. But after first two seasons it became clear, that Homer is closer to the audience, and the writers moved the spotlight on him.
4. One episode is made from 6 to 8 months. At the same time it produces 10 episodes.
5. Homer is the name of Matt Groening's father (the author of the idea), Marge is a variation of his mother's name, Lisa and Maggie are sister's names.
6. Bart is not only the reduction of full name Bartholomew, but also an anagram of the word brat, that means puppy.
7. In the credits of each episode there is only one writer, but in fact 14-20 authors are working on each episode. Sometimes the name of the particular writer appears in credits only because it's his turn to be in credits. But more often the main author is a man who write the first variant of the script.
8. Each script is rewritten 12 times.
9. Although most of the scripts are written by John Shvartsvelder, they say, that all the best jokes are owned by George Meyer. Many authors complained, if someone cite a joke of their episode, it turnes that this joke was created by George Meyer during the collective work on the script.
10. You can't notice it immediately, but Simpsons is an ideal american family. They are legally married, they attend church regularly, they have 3 children, the head of their family has regular work, which allows him to keep his house.

List of interesting facts about a famous cartoon (http://surfingbird.ru/surf/m13F2eBc)

List of interesting facts about this famous cartoon 
    2. Production of an episode costs about $1 800 000.
    3. In the beginning, Bart was the main character. But after the first two seasons it became clear, that Homer is closer to the audience (the audiences liked Homer), and the writers moved the spotlight onto him.
    4. An episode is produced within 6 to 8 months. At the same time it produces 10 episodes. Ten episodes are produced at the same time/simultaneously. 
    5. Homer is the name of Matt Groening's father (the author of the idea), Marge is a variation of his mother's name, and Lisa and Maggie are sister's names.
    6. Bart is not only the reduction of full name Bartholomew, but also an anagram of the word brat, which means puppy.
    7. In the credits of each episode, there is only one writer, but in fact 14-20 authors are working on each episode. Sometimes the name of the particular writer appears in credits only because it's his turn to be in credits. But more often the main author is the man who wrote the first draft of the script.
    8. Each script may be rewritten 12 times.
    9. Although most of the scripts are written by John Shvartsvelder, they say (no comma) that all the best jokes are owned by (are ascribed to) George Meyer. Many authors complained, if someone cites a joke from their episode, it turns out this joke was originally created by George Meyer during the collective work on the script.
    10. You can't notice it immediately, but the Simpsons are an ideal American family. They are legally married, they attend church regularly, they have 3 children, the head of their family has regular work, which allows him to keep his house.