My routine

Every day, I get ,up at 7:00 am. Sometimes I take a breaksfast, not many days I take a shower, always I wash my face and my teeths. At 11:00 am I go to swimming for 50 minuts. In the afternoon, my classes in at school finish at 2:00 pm I usually go to home but sometimes I see my friends an we go to eat or go to the movies teather or just to talk. I go to home in the evening, there I hardly ever do my homework and I read for 3 or 4 hours so I go to my bed late.

My routine

Every day I get up at 7:00 am. Sometimes I take a eat breaksfast. Occasionally not many days I will take a shower in the morning, and I always I wash my face and brush my teeths. At 11:00 am I go to swimming for 50 minutes. In the afternoon my classes in at school finish at 2:00. pm After school I usually go to home, though but sometimes I see my friends and we go to eat or go to the movies together, or we just to talk. I go to home in the evening. there I hardly ever do my homework in the evening.and I tend to read for 3 or 4 hours so I and go to my bed late.