You experience in a different country

Did you really like Brazil? Any future plans in this country? Like, do you plan to stay longer or move in permanently here? Do you see yourself living in here for a longer time? What made you choose Brazil as a country to live in? Sorry for so many questions at the same time, hehe, but I´ve been throu a experience similar to yours when I went to the U.S.A, here I´ve lived for nine years...I want to exchange experiences, a language buddy, make new friends. add me here. Following you already. BTW, i live near São Paulo, an hour drive, in the city of Americana.

Take care

Your experience in a different foreign country

Did you really like Brazil? Any future plans in this country? Like, do you plan to stay longer or move here in permanently here? Do you see yourself living in here for a longer long time? What made you choose Brazil as a country to live in? Sorry for so many questions at the same time, hehe, but I´ve been through a similar experience similar to yours when I went to the U.S.A, here I´ve lived here for nine years...I want to exchange experiences, a language buddy, make new friends. add me here. Following you already. BTW, i live near São Paulo, an hour drive, in the city of Americana.

Take care