sedi
would you please correct it? (part 1) Since I remember, my passion in life has been to create new things. Consequently, My my creativity and my efforts was seen by Khwarazmi Award of Iran and They encouraged me three consecutive times. My interest in the technical aspects of Physics phenomena led me to pursue Solid state Physics at the .... University . Due to interest to have more scientific activities. I tried to establish Physics Society of there with my friends and two faculty of science of .... University . In addition, along with working on my M.Sc thesis, I cooperate to establish our new Laboratory in ....... University. After graduating, I wrote a booklet of Quantum mechanic Solution for Alpha Institute and I worked at high school as a teacher near 3 semesters. Now, I am junior PhD student of Solid State Physics of ........University . In choosing a subject for my final project (thesis), I was eager to work on the most challenge topic in carbon electronic. My project is."........."
1

would you please correct it? (part 1)

Ever since I can remember, my passion in life has been to create new things. Consequently, My my creativity and my efforts was were seen by the Khwarazmi Award of Iran and Tthey encouraged me three consecutive times. My interest in the technical aspects of Physics phenomena led me to pursue Solid State Physics at the .... University. Due to interest my desire to have more scientific activities, I have tried to establish a Physics Society of there with my friends and with two facultyies of science of at  .... University. In addition, along with working on my M.Sc thesis, I cooperated with others to establish our a new Laboratory in at ....... University. After graduating, I wrote a booklet of Quantum Mechanics Solutions for the Alpha Institute, and I worked at high school as a teacher for nearly 3 semesters.
Now, I am a junior PhD student of Solid State Physics of at ........University . In choosing a subject for my final project (thesis), I was eager to work on the most challengeing topic in carbon electronics. My title project is."........."

You don't need spend the time Ramin. It is too late after 2 years of uploading the manuscript. The blanks are names which are not necessary for real editors.
Your paper is full of blank!!!It is better titled your project to Blank projeet
Hi Jane, I would be happy if I can help you. I add you via skype.
hi.I am a native English Speaker.I can help you with English.In return, I need your help with your mother language. My skype is susan.susan224 ....what is your skype id?I am online on skype now.`