My Essay 25

Topic:
People are happier when they finished a difficult or challenging job than completed an easy task.

I agree this point that people are happier when finished a challenging and difficult job.

First, everyone has an intense sense of identity, at least many of my classmates have. A person always gets praises and identity from other people after finish a challenging and difficult job, that is a really great feeling.

The next, the things many people seek to are often more challenging than normal things, of course to finish these things will bring a person huge happiness and inspiration. For example, many children long to be a pilot or astronaut in the days to come, and there are also lots of adults want to get a higher position in their companies, even some old people also wish to have long-distance travels or to travel around the world in their rest life. No matter whether their dreams can be true at last, it’s obvious to see that to do such challenging things will get a huge happiness than just to do those normal, easy tasks.

For me, I want to go to Phillips Academy Andover for high school, that is a soooooooo hard challenge for me since the school in China always give students so much homework that the students have little time to do other things. To complete my study schedules, I give my travel plans up this summer. But I don’t feel depressed during the harsh study period, I am filled with a full of happiness of having a dream. I guess this is why I agree the point of the topic.

题目:
人们完成具有挑战性的任务要比完成简单的任务更容易感到快乐。

我赞成这个观点。

首先,我觉得每个人都有强烈的被认同感,至少我身边的不少同学都是这样的。那么当你完成一项具有挑战性的任务时,你会得到身边人的认同,被大家称赞,这是一种很棒的感觉。

其次,很多人所追求的梦想往往比平常的事情更具有挑战性,当然完成这些梦想会给人们带来巨大的幸福感和鼓舞。比如说,很多孩子们渴望今后成为宇航员,飞行员这样的职业,也有很大一部分成年人渴望成为公司的高层人员,甚至还有一些老人想在有生之年进行长途旅行,甚至环游世界。不论这些梦想最终是否真能实现,但毫无疑问实现这些事情得到的幸福要远大于去做那些平常,简单的事情。

比如说我,我想去Phillips Andvoer读高中,这对我来说是一个巨大的挑战,要知道在中国学校里课业负担是很重的,除了完成学校布置的大量的作业外,我每天都拿出大量的时间来学英语。这个暑假为了完成学习计划我放弃了旅游,即使这样我也不确定我一定能成功。但是在如此疲惫的学习过程中我并没有感到沮丧,而是感到拥有梦想的幸福,我想这就是为什么我支持题目的观点。

My Essay 25

[With the help of your Chinese, I can better correct your English according to you original intent.]

Topic:
    People are happier feel greater satisfaction when they finished a difficult or challenging job than completed an easy task. when difficult and challenging tasks are completed than easy ones.  [Your translation is correct but as a topic title, this would be a better way to express]

I fully agree this point that people are happier when finished a challenging and difficult job.

First of all, Everyone has an intense sense of identity fighting spirt, at least shown by many of my classmates have. A person always gets praises and identity from other people after finish a challenging and difficult job, that is a really great feeling. When some particularly tough assignment is completed, it is a great feeling to be praised by your peers.

The next, the things many people seek to are often more challenging than normal things, of course to finish these things will bring a person huge happiness and inspiration. When many pursue their ideals, often they of a higher bar/standard.  Of course, once realized, immeasurable joy and encouragment are added to their little jig of victory. For example, Many children long to be a pilot or an astronaut when they grow up. in the days to come, and there are also lots of So too, many adults want to get would like to rise a higher company position and  in their companies, even some old people also the retired be able wish to take  have long trips -distance travels or to travel around the world in their rest life  before the inevitable. No matter Whether or not their dreams becomes reality, there is no question of the amount of happiness heaped upon them than completing mundane tasks.  can be true at last, it’s obvious to see that to do such challenging things will get a huge happiness than just to do those normal, easy tasks.

As for me, my dream is I want to go to enroll in the Phillips Andover Academy Andover for my high school.   that is a soooooooo hard A most challenging for me since the school in China always Chinese students are given students so too much homework that the students have little time to do and not enough time for other things. To complete my study schedules For this kind of regiment, I had give sacrifice my summer travel plans up this summer. I have to devote all my leisure to study English and giving up my swimming even though this guarantees me no success to my dream.  But I don’t feel depressed during the harsh study period, I am filled with a full of happiness of having a dream. I guess this is why I agree the point of the topic. Do I feel depressed? Hell no!  It is the anticipation of the sweet smell of success that I concur with this topic statement.

As you can see, the level of the language used is far more advance.  What you wrote is not incorrect. I have to raise the standard as you had done in your native tongue.  For a kid like you, I don't think many age equivalent US kids can write as well.  Great job!