A granny

Yestereday I met a granny when I was waiting for my friend to climb. She wanted to sit with me in the same bench. I showed Ok and was gald for her coming. I talked with her for a while.

She said she was eighty-five years old. She looked to be proud of her age. She told me her father lived for ninety years and her father's mother lived for ninety-eight years. Althought she said she had not attitude as good as them I could see she was confidence to live longer.

She told me she had good education and had been a primary school teacher before she retired. She had three sons and one daughter. Two of them was very excellent that had been to Germay to get the doctor degree. She is a happy and lucky person. I hope I could live in the same way.

In chinese tradition , longevity is a typcal signal of good fortune . I am looking forward to having so satisfied life as that granny . 

A granny

Yesterday I met a granny when I was waiting for my friend to climb. She wanted to sit with me on the same bench/share the bench with me. I showed replied Ok and said I was happy to share with her glad for her coming. I talked with her for a while.

She said she was eighty-five years old. She looked to be proud of her age. She told me her father had lived for ninety years and her father's mother lived for ninety-eight years. Although she said she had not attitude(? what was the Chinese word?) as good as theirs, I could see she was confident she would live longer.

She told me she had had a good education and had been a primary school teacher before she retired. She had three sons and one daughter. Two of them were very excellent successful/clever and  that had been gone to Germany to get and graduated with doctorates degree. She is a happy and lucky person. I hope I could can live in the same way.

A Granny

Yestereday I met an elderly woman granny when I was while waiting for my friend to come/meet up/ climb [爬什么?  Makes no sense] . She wanted to sit with by me [in on the same bench]. I showed said Ok and was glald for her company coming. I talked with her We chatted for a while.

She said told me that she was eighty-five years old. She looked to be is proud of her age. She told me Her father had lived for ninety years and her father's mother grandmother, up to lived for ninety-eight years. Althought she said she had not attitude as good humbly indicated that she may not be as lucky, as them I could see sense that she was has the confidence to live of having a longer life.

She told me she had good education and had been was a primary school teacher before she retired. She had Three sons and one a daughter. Two of them was very excellent that had been went to Germany to get their doctorate degrees. She is What a happy and lucky person. I hope I would be able to have a life such as hers. could live in the same way.

Good essay. 很有人情味 :)

A granny

Yestereday I met a granny when I was waiting for my friend to come. She wanted to sit with me on the same bench. I said "Ok" and I was glad for her coming. I talked to her for a while.

She said she was eighty-five years old. She looked to be proud of her age. She told me her father lived for ninety years and her father's mother lived for ninety-eight years. Althought she said she had not attitude as good as them I could see she was confident to live longer.

She told me she had good education and had been a primary school teacher before she retired. She had three sons and one daughter. Two of them were very successful, they have been to Germay fro getting the bachelor's degree. She is a happy and lucky person. I wish I could live in the same way.

A granny

Yestereday I met a granny when (when OR while) I was waiting for my friend to climb (to climb OR to go climbing). She wanted to sit with me in the same bench. I showed her that It's Okand that I was gald (for her coming OR she came). I talked with her for a while.

She said she was eighty-five years old. She looked seemed to be proud of her age. She told me her father lived for ninety years and her father's mother lived for ninety-eight years. Althought Although she said she had not didn't have an attitude that is as good as them theirs, I could see she was confidence confident to live longer.

She told me she had good education and had been a primary school teacher before she retired. She had has three sons and one daughter. Two of them was are very excellent that had beenthey went to Germay to get the a doctor's degree. She is a happy and a lucky person. I hope I could live in the same way.