Change

Today I have bought a sport green suit but I didn't buy a pair of shoes because I didn't find them of gray color.

I decided to stop working, I couldn't continue the shifts ( in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening )

I finished very boried, I didn't feel well.

Next week I am doing a course about basic support life and advanced support life, it will be an interesting

course where I will learn new things.

Tomorrow I go swimming and I will have a dialogue with the water that will permit me clarify my thoughts.

I will leave this city ( Tunja ) because I didn't find a goal here.

I continue writing because I don't like lose my English knowledge.

Thanks to Italki's comunnity for the corrections.

Change

Today I have bought a sport green sports suit but I didn't buy a pair of shoes because I didn't find any them of in gray color.

Next week I am taking doing a course about on basic support life life support and advanced life support support life, it will be an interesting course where I will learn new things.

Tomorrow I go swimming and I will have a dialogue with the water that will permit help me clarify my thoughts.

I continue writing because I don't like want to lose my English knowledge.

Thanks to Italki's community for the corrections.

Very good work. I hope you keep practicing English because you have a good grasp of it. :)