Me and English

This is the first text for in here. I don't what should I write. So, I will write something about myself and my life.
Firstly——the goal, the motive I come here is learn English. It is so difficult to me. In China, every college students know English is how important.We must pass College English Test 4, When we passed CET4, we must passed CET6. And when we finished those, we also can't speak English fluently. I don't know how to learn English. I don't know what method is suitable for me. I listen to those English Listening Comprehension again and again,but I still can't understand what they're saying. I've learned English for 12 years but I still can't use it as a tool. I don't have any cofidence to master it.But life tell me that I must make an effort to work for it.

Me and English

This is my first diary note (the first text for in) here. I didn't know (don't) what to (should I) write, so I am writing (. So, I will write) something about myself and my life.
    Firstly——the goal, the motive for coming (I come) here is to learn English. It is so difficult for (to) me. In China, every college student (students) knows (know) how important English is. (English is how important).We must pass College English Test 4, and then must pass (When we passed CET4, we must passed) CET6. Even after finishing these, (And when we finished those,) we still (also) can't speak English fluently. I don't know how to learn English or (. I don't know) what method is suitable for me. I listen to those English Listening Comprehension exercises again and again,but I still can't understand what they're saying. I've learned English for 12 years but I still can't use it as a tool. I don't have any confidence (cofidence) to master it.But life tells (tell) me that I must make an effort to improve my English (work for it).

Learning English.

This is the first time I have written in Italki, I don't know what I should write, so I will write something about myself and my life.
    [I removed "Firstly" because there is no other point made, so there is no "Secondly"]

[Also I think you can use "The goal, the motive" and it has a nice 'sound' to it that way but saying "The reason" is clearer and too the point]

The reason I come here is to learn English. It is so difficult for me. In China all college students know English is important. We must pass College English Test 4. When we pass CET4, we must pass CET6. Even after we finished those we cannot speak English fluently. I don't know how to learn English. I don't know what method is suitable for me. I listen to those English Listening Comprehension again and again but I still can't understand what they're saying. I've learned English for 12 years but I still can't use it as a tool.

I don't have the cofidence to master it. But life tell me that I must make an effort to work for it.

The last two sentences are interesting. I was trying to rewrite them but I wasn't sure I knew exactly what you wanted to say. I would definately change "I don't have the confidence to master it. But life tll me that I must make an effort to work for it."

I don't have confidence in my English but my life experiences tell me that I must make an effort to learn

Sorry I'm not sure but I know one thing. Perserverance and practice pay off! Good luck.

Me and English

This is the first text for in here. I don't know what should I write. So, I will write something about myself and my life.

Me and English

This is the first text for me in here. I don't what should I write. So, I will write something about myself and my life.