The first day at Italki

To improve my english leavel about listening and speaking,I surprised find there are so many pereple from all of the world,we can learn together here.I have a heavier course load than usual this term,at the same time I must improve my english to deal with my english leavel examination.And I know english is very important,I usedu to think that english is a tool to get high grade,I memorezed words,what let me down is that there were more and more words waiting me to recite.Don't memorizing words,howere,how can I remember if I do not do it?So I want to find a partner here,I can help your chinese and in return you can help me to improve my english.I plan to write notebook here when I have free time.Such solutions were more manageable,more perspicous and can be applied.

The first day at Italki

I hope to improve my english level about in listening and speaking; I was surprised find there are so many people from all of over the world, we can learn together here. Even though I have a heavier course load than usual this term, at the same time I still must improve my english to deal with my english level examination. And I know English is very important - I used to think that English is just a tool to get high grades, so I memorized many words, what let me down is that there were more and more words waiting for me to speak aloud recite. I am still(?) Don't memorizing words, however, how can I remember them if I do not use them do it? So I want to find a partner here. I can help you with your Chinese and in return you can help me to improve my English. I plan to write notebook entries here when I have free time. Such solutions were This way is more manageable, more perspicuous (that's a 'dictionary' word, but not used here) readily understood and can be done easily applied.

Punctuation - space after fullstop, comma etc.

The first day at Italki

To improve my english, leavel about both listening and speaking,I  am surprised to find there are so many pereple from all of over the world,we can learn together here.I have a heavier course load than usual this term,at the same time I must improve my english to deal with my english leavel level ?examination.And I know english is very important,I usedu to think that english is a tool to get high grade,I memorezed memorized words,what let me down is that there were more and more words waiting for me to recite.Don't memorizing memorize words,howerer,how can I remember if I do not do it?So I want to find a partner here,I can help your chinese and in return you can help me to improve my english.I plan to write in the notebook here when I have free time.Such solutions were more manageable,more perspicous  (I do not know what this word means) and can be applied.

Great job!!!