Bad day

Today is a bad day. I have a horror dream at night and woke up in tears:( Then I have a nape, that turn up in sleeping. In the morning I woke up, so my parents turn up music. Now I'm in bad feeling and I don't want to do something, talking about something and... I want only silence, anything else.

I understand that.  I enjoy long periods of silence of solitude also.---Bruce

Bad day

Today is a bad day. I had a horrible nightmare last dream at night and woke up in tears. :( Then I dozed off again and finally slept till morning have a nape, that turn up in sleeping. In the morning When I woke up, so my parents turn up in some music. Now I'm in a bad mood feeling and I don't want to do anything, talking about anything or and... I want only silence, nothing else.

Bad day

Today is a bad day. I had a nightmare last night and woke up in tears:(

--Dreams normally occur at night when we are sleeping.

--So you may delete off the "last night"

horror dream can be replaced as "nightmare" into one word. The less words. The better. ;)

Then I have a nap and ended/turn turn up in sleeping.

--Nape is the area back of the neck.

--Nap means to have a quick rest.

When my parents turn up music, that's when I woke up.

--When you wrote when I woke up, and my parents turrn on the music represents two different events that are not linked. 

--So if you were to write, in the manner of cause and effect. Then this would be easy for the reader to follow.

Eg: I eat a lot, so, I get fat.

Eg: [Cause], so, [effect]

Eg: My parents blast the music, so, that's when I woke up.

Now I'm having a bad feeling and I don't want to do anything, nor do I want talking about something .All I want, is only silence, nothing else.

--The last sentence, has to be from getting use to how other native speaker, speaks. This can be learned from watching dramas or reading. :)

Good try!

You will improve.

--JK