I am not good

I feel bad today, because my friends went on a trip to Qinghai province this afternoon.Now there are in the train, but i am at home.At first i told my mom i want to travel with my friends,she considered that place is dangerous,long ago , there was a earthquake in Gansu province.so she said no.
i can understand why my mom did think. It is good for me .But i like adventure and challenge myself.Experiencing difficulties , i can go through anything and then make me stronger.

I am not good

I feel bad today, because my friends went on a trip to Qinghai province this afternoon. Now they are on the train, but I am stuck here at home. At first when I told my mom I want to travel with my friends, she considered that place is dangerous, because long ago , there was a earthquake in nearby Gansu province, so she said no.
    I can understand why my mom thought that way, for my good.  did think. It is good for me .But I like adventure and challenge myself. Experiencing difficulties , I can go through anything and then difficulties just make me stronger.