stephanie vault
Bawoni Oremi. Bawo Iowa? Mowa dada. Ede yoruba mi da. Moni lati Ko gan. Se ole ranmi Iowo? Oruko mi ni Stephanie. Omo America nimi. Moferan yoruba. Se mole ko pelu e? Mase iwon ti mole se lati ko.
what it means is that; you are okay,your yoruba language is good,you need to learn it,can someone help you.your name is stephanie.you are from america.you love yoruba,can you learn it with someone and you will make sure you really try your best towards it.

Bawoni Oremi. Bawo Iowa?

Mowa dada. Ede yoruba mi da. Moni lati Ko gan. Se ole ranmi Iowo? Oruko mi ni Stephanie. Omo America nimi. Moferan yoruba. Se mole ko pelu e? Mase iwon ti mole se lati ko.

Dada ni mowa o! Ede Yoruba mi da sa, gbogbo ojo ti mo fin ko, ko kere o. Se ole ronmi lowo? Oruko mi n je Stephanie, America ni mo n gbe. Mo feran Ede Yoruba gan, Se mole ko pelu e?

note: i can't figure out what you are trying to say here "Mase iwon ti mole se lati ko", something along the line of giving you examples to work on?

Wow this sounds good....how long have you been working at it. I am also American and trying to learn Yoruba too. Any suggestions for me?
Oti gba ju! Okare jare means You are very correct! Well done.
What does this mean in English?