Funny story. Meaning of life.

Two old friends, Sad and Cheerful, met.
- How are you?
- Fine, thank you. And you?
- So-so. I have a lot of problem.
- What’s happened?
- I have bored wife and silly son at home. They are too noisy and want something every time.
- I know very well the solution of your problem. Just buy a parrot and settle it home.
- Are you sure?
- Yes. It helps.
Some time later, they met again.
- How is live?
- It’s worse then before. I have parrot, wife and son at home.
- I can help you. You have to get yourself a dog. Believe me! I know what I’m talking about.
The Sad man bought everything what the Cheerful offered him. There were a camel, a dog, a parrot, an elephant in his home. A crocodile lived in the bath near a snake into wash-stand. A penguin into fridge didn’t allow to take something from there and ate out all food. A squirrel broke down all plates and dishes, a monkey hung on curtain all day long. Everything went wrong.
In one day the Cheerful man called to friend:
- How are things?
- Dreadful! I don’t know how can I survive. What should I do? Please give me an advice.
- I do know how to bring relief to you. Just sell every animals, reptile and birds. Everyone!
Some time ago they met but again. The Sad man was not so gloomy and looked like cheered up.
- How are you going today? – asked the Cheerful.
- Thanks, great! I have only lovely wife and obedient son! Thank you indeed!

Funny story. Meaning of life.

Two old friends, Sad and Cheerful, met.
    - How are you?
    - Fine, thank you. And you?
    - So-so. I have a lot of problems.
    - What’s happened?
    - I have a bored wife and a silly son at home. They are too noisy and are always wanting something every time.
    - I know very well the perfect solution of for your problem. Just buy a parrot and settle it at home.
    - Are you sure?
    - Yes. It helps.
    Some time later, they met again.
    - How is life?

The Sad man bought everything that the Cheerful one offered suggested to him. Finally, there were a camel, a dog, a parrot, and an elephant in his home. A crocodile lived in the bath near a snake into in the wash-stand. A penguin into in the fridge wouldn’t allow anyone to take things from there and ate out all the food. A squirrel broke down all the plates and dishes, a monkey hung on the curtains all day long. Everything went wrong.
    In One day the Cheerful man called to his friend:
    - How are things?
    - Dreadful! I don’t know how I can I survive. What should I do? Please give me an some advice.
    - I do know how to bring relief to you. Just sell every all the animals, reptiles and birds. The lot Everyone!
    Some time ago they met but yet again. The Sad man was not so gloomy and looked like quite cheered up.

A funny story.  The Meaning of Life.

Two old friends, Sad and Cheerful, meet.
    - How are you?
    - Fine, thank you. And you?
    - So-so. I have a lot of problems.
    - What’s happened?
    - I have a bored wife and a silly son at home. They are too noisy and are always asking for things all the time.
    - I know very well the solution to your problem. Just buy a parrot and bring it home.
    - Are you sure?
    - Yes. That will help.
    Some time later, they meet again.
    - How is life?
    - It’s worse then before. I have a parrot, a wife and a son at home.
    - I can help you. You have to get yourself a dog. Believe me, I know what I’m talking about.
     Sad bought everything that Cheerful told him to buy.  A camel, a dog, a parrot, and an elephant were in his home. A crocodile lived in the bath next to a snake in the wash-stand. A penguin stayed in the fridge and didn’t allow anyone to get any food from the fridge and ate all the food. A squirrel broke all the plates and dishes. A monkey hung on the curtains all day long. Everything went wrong.
    Then one day Cheerful called his friend:
    - How are things?
    - Dreadful! I don’t know how I can survive. What should I do? Please give me advice.
    - I know how to bring you relief. Just sell all the animals, reptiles and birds. Every single one of them!
    A while later they meet again.  Sad was not so gloomy and looked buoyant.
    - How are you doing today? – asked Cheerful.
    - Great, thanks for asking! I now have only a lovely wife and an obedient son! Thank you indeed!

Funny story. Meaning of life.

Two old friends, Sad and Cheerful, met.
    - How are you?
    - Fine, thank you. And you?
    - So-so. I have a lot of problems.
    - What’s happened?
    - I have a bored wife and a silly son at home. They are too noisy and want something every all the time. / ...and always want something.
    - I know very well the solution of to your problem. Just buy a parrot and settle bring it home.
    - Are you sure?
    - Yes. It helps. / It will help
    Some time later, they met again.
    - How is live  life?
    The Sad man bought everything what  that the Cheerful man offered him. There were was a camel, a dog, a parrot, and an elephant in his home. A crocodile lived in the bath near a snake - into a wash-stand (I don't understand/know the noun??) ... that lived in the vanity/ bathroom sink. There was a penguin into the fridge that didn’t allow to take something anything to be taken from there and ate out all the food. A squirrel broke down all plates and dishes, a monkey hung on the curtains all day long. Everything went wrong.
    In Then one day the Cheerful man called to his friend:
    - How are things?
    - I do know how to bring relief to you. Just sell every animals, reptile and birds. Every one/all of them!
    Some time ago they met (but) again. The Sad man was not so gloomy and looked like he had cheered up.
    - How are you going doing today? – asked the Cheerful man.
    - Thanks, great! Great, thanks! I have only a lovely wife and an obedient son now! Thank you indeed/ so much!

Good job. Watch out for articles, review those. 

Only a few errors with word order and also verbs/ and nouns.

How are things going? How are you doing? How's it going.