The cycle lane in my hometown

There are a lot of changes which can be observed in the world now, especially in technologies. Many of us can use Internet ubiquitously and there will be no problem to contact with your friend just in a couple of minutes by e-mail or Skype. Let us look at the other points that are becoming actual in twenty first century, such as contamination of environment.
Lots of cars continue to pollute air that is why the solution in this case comes obviously: use cars less. How can we do this? Using bicycle instead of cars is one of the best ways and I with my friends, we think that cycle lanes, at least in our city, could definitely help to eliminate air pollution. We can also decrease the number of traffic jams and road accidents, but there are other advantages of using cycles too.
The second reason is clear and obvious: conditions of health. Nowadays, because of frantic pace of life humans health needs strengthening. We are now 24 to 7 businesspersons, so there is no time to look after our health. Therefore, bicycles can help strengthen lustiness but we have a problem there. Of course, it is not safe to ride your bike near to road with contaminated air because it would only aggravate your health condition. So that the best solution is to build special cycle lanes and government should pay attention to it, because we haven’t got any lanes for cycle in our hometown.
Finally, we can traveling by bikes as well as enjoying the city sights, looking around beautiful things and take photos with friends. That will be quite interesting to look the city not from the window of your car. Perhaps you will open new places of your hometown. Ultimately, it is the kind of sport and one of the best kind of leisure, in my opinion.

The cycle lane in my hometown

There are a lot of changes which can be observed in the world now, especially in technologies. Many of us can use Internet ubiquitously and so there is will be no problem to contacting with your friends in just in a couple of minutes, by e-mail or Skype. Let us look at the other points issues that are becoming actual important in this twenty first century, such as contamination of the environment.
    Lots of cars continue to pollute the air that is why the solution in this case comes is so obviously: use cars less. How can we do this? Using bicycles instead of cars is one of the best ways, and I with my friends and I, we think that cycle lanes, at least in our city, could definitely help to eliminate air pollution. We can also decrease the number of traffic jams and road accidents, but there are other advantages of using cycles too.
    The second reason is clear and obvious: conditions of health. Nowadays, because of the frantic pace of life humans' health needs strengthening. We are now 24-7 businesspersons, so there is no time to look after our health. Therefore, bicycles can help strengthen our fitness lustiness but we have a problem there - . Of course, it is not safe to ride your bike near a to road with contaminated air because it would only aggravate your health condition. So that the best solution is to build special cycle lanes and governments should pay attention to it, because we haven’t got any lanes for cycle in our hometown.
    Finally, we can go traveling by bikes as well as enjoying the city sights, looking around beautiful things and taking photos with friends. That will be quite interesting to look see the city not from other than through the window of your car. Perhaps you will open discover new places of in your hometown. Ultimately, it is the a kind of sport and one of the best kinds of leisure, in my opinion.

The bicycle lane in my hometown

* Странно звучит

* Исправления 

There are a lot of changes, which can be observed in the world today, especially in technology.

(Ты хотел использовать слово в смысле "сейчас". В английском, если мы говорим о неопределенном, общем времени, то мы используем "today" (=nowadays, at the present time). Вот и примеры.

"Some of the expensive cars of today are made by Mercedes and Aston Martin."

"Apple today is one of the most valuable companies."

"Today, many people like to run marathons."

"Many people today struggle to find housing."

Today обычно имеет это значение, когда оно сочетается с глаголом в простом настоящем времени.

Наборот, now – в этом же моменте, прямо сейчас.)

Many of us can use the Internet ubiquitously and there will be no problem to contact ( it is easy) to chat with our friends for just in a couple of minutes via e-mail or Skype. Let us (Let's) look at some other changes, which are becoming more realistic in the twenty first century, such as widespread contamination of environment. 

Lots of cars continue to pollute the air, and is why the solution in this case comes obviously (the solution is obvious): we must use cars less. How can we do this? Using a bicycle instead of cars is one of the best ways. (We can use bicycles instead of cars.) and I with my friends, (My friends and I) we consider that cycle lanes, at least in our city, could definitely help to eliminate air pollution. (that bicycle lanes could definitely help alleviate air pollution, at least in our city.) We could also decrease the number of traffic jams and road accidents. However, there are also other advantages of cycling. using cycles too.
    The second reason is clear and obvious: conditions of health (our health/wellbeing). Nowadays, because of frantic pace of life humans health needs strengthening. (These days, human health is in jeopardy because of our fast paced lifestyle). We are now 24 to 7 businesspersons, so there is no time to look after our health. (We work long hours, therefore there is no time to look after our health.)