I'm going to have a role play, I decide to play big brother

Big Brother is my 3rd favorite reality show (the first one is Survivor and the second one is The Amazing Race). On August 20 I and my teammates--a Chinese girl and a Sri Lankan boy will have a role play together, we decide to play a show based on Big Brother. I'm really nervous about that. Hope we will behave well. : )

Big Brother is my 3rd favorite reality show (the first one is Survivor and the second one is The Amazing Race). On August 20 I and my teammates (a Chinese girl and a Sri Lankan boy) and I will have a role play together; we decided to play a show based on Big Brother. I'm really nervous about that. Hope we will behave act the roles well. : )

I'm going to have a role play.   I decided to play big brother.

Big Brother is my 3rd favorite reality show (the first one is Survivor and the second one is The Amazing Race). On August 20 I and my teammates--a Chinese girl and a Sri Lankan boy will have a role play together.    We decided to play a show based on Big Brother. I'm really nervous about that. Hope we will behave well. : )

-----------------

Good luck with your play Emma. It appear to be a very ambitious project, but one that you should perform successfully.

.

I'm going to be involved in (have a) role play and have decided (, I have decide) to play Big Brother

Big Brother is my 3rd favourite (favorite) reality show (the first one is Survivor and the second (one) is The Amazing Race). On August 20 (I and) my teammates and I --a Chinese girl and a Sri Lankan boy will adopt (have) a role play and have decided (together, we decide)  to play a show based on Big Brother. I'm really nervous about this (that). Hope we will behave well. : )