amazing universe

our universe is a amazing machine, last studies show that in the center of our galaxy, we have a super massive black hole, but appear like inactive, it seems no are eating matter. this high density bodies, can be the creator of the galaxies.
Today i read that German scientific find probes about the existence of a Pulsar (neutrons star), close to the super massive black hole. this can explain why our blank hole seems inactive. y why the radiotelescope detect xray and radio emissions.

every day a lot of smart scientific make biggest efforts to understand and reveal the mysteries of the universe .

.

amazing universe

our universe is a amazing machine, last recent studies show that in the center of our galaxy, we have a super massive black hole, but it appear like to be inactive, it seems no are is not eating matter. These high density bodies can be the creators of the galaxies.
    Today i read that German scientists find probes found out about the existence of a Pulsar (neutron star), close to the super massive black hole. This can explain why our black hole seems inactive, and why the radiotelescope still detects xray and radio emissions.

every day a lot of smart scientists make biggest efforts to understand and reveal the mysteries of the universe .

.

Amazing Universe

Our universe is a amazing machine, the latest studies show that in the center of our galaxy, we have a super massive black hole, but it appears to be inactive,; it seems not to be are eating matter. this These high density bodies can be the creators of the galaxies.
    Today I read that German scientistsific find probes found evidence of about the existence of a Pulsar (neutrons star) close to the super massive black hole. This can explain why our blacknk hole seems inactive. And why the radiotelescopes detect x-rays and radio emissions.

Every day a lot of smart scientists ific make biggest greatest efforts to understand and reveal the mysteries of the universe .

I have not heard that our black hole appears inactive, it sound interesting. Keep up the good work!