پښتو تمرين

PLEASE, CHECK AND CORRECT. APPRECIATED! DERA MANANA

دداود ملګرى ټـول افغانان او د افغانستان د بيلو بيلو سيمو دى. بتنګ د لغمان او اسد د لوګر دى. رابيا د ننګرهار او ليلا د لوګر ده.
امان د كابل نيازي دى. د امان تره نيازيو مشر دى.
امان كله كله پيښور ته ځـى او ور سره ګورى. د رابيا يو ورور هم په پيښور كي دى. هغه د پيښور په پوهنتون كي استاد دى.

All Dawood's friends are afghans, and from separate areas in Afhanistan. Patang is from Loghman and Asad is from Logar. Rabeya is from Nangarhar and Layla from Logar.
Aman is from Neyazi,Kabul. Aman's uncle is Neyazians leader
Aman sometimes goes to Peshawar and meet with him. Rabia's brother is also in Peshawar. He is a teacher in Peshawar University.

پښتو تمرين

Aman sometimes goes to Peshawar and meet with him. Rabia's  brother is also in Peshawar. He is a teacher in Peshawar University.

---------------------------------

You are sentences are very good and correct. I only put (ONE) according to the Pashto text. See the sentence.

--------------------

All Dawood's friends are afghans, and from separate areas in Afhanistan. Patang is from Loghman and Asad is from Logar. Rabeya is from Nangarhar and Layla from Logar. Aman is from Neyazi,Kabul. Aman's uncle is Neyazians leader Aman sometimes goes to Peshawar and meet with him. Rabia's ONE brother is also in Peshawar. He is a teacher in Peshawar University.

More notebook entries written in Pashtu