心情随笔——记2年前的我

Today by chance on this for a long time not on the website again. Time passed quickly, suddenly I became adults. Remember I travel about in Britain in 2011 from italki on girls, this is my memories to last a lifetime. Remember that time I cheek red apple, with the amazing eyes of the group members, especially nervous. My favorite is basketball and beauty, and I'm trying to KaoXue, fall in love in college. Has experienced the baptism of the senior year, I have not been able to devote to realize the ideal after reflection, harvest a lot. Although now I still can't hold their night surfing the Internet for the news of the Japanese actress, but I want to study harder and they say goodbye. And came to this website, I found that makes me excited is not the place of beauty, but want to learn a thing impulse, experience and harvest. When you have enough ability to open the online map of the world to see you in the right countries and cities, you can be proud to say that "the world, here I come!" Three experiences let me some chances and yoga, I like this way of life, I was able to focus more to do more meaningful things, more and more close to my goal. One day, I want to go to the place, I want to leave my footprints!!!

今天偶然又上了这个许久没上的网站。时间过的飞快,转眼我变成了成年人。记得2011年我在英国旅游约出来italki上的女孩子,这是我一生难忘的美好经历。记得那时我脸颊红似苹果,饱受团友惊奇的目光,特紧张。我的最爱还是篮球和美女,而且我很想努力考学,在大学谈场恋爱。经历了高三的洗礼,我没能全心投入实现理想后反思、收获了很多。虽说现在我仍管不住自己晚上上网找日本女星的消息,不过我要更加用心学习并和这些说拜拜了。又来到这个网站,我发现让我兴奋地并不是哪个地方的美女,而是想学一种事物的冲动、经历和收获。当你有了足够的能力,打开网上的世界地图看到你心仪的国家和城市时,你可以自豪地说,“这个世界,我来了!”高三的经历让我与瑜伽产生了某种机缘,我很喜欢这个生活方式,我能够更加专注地做更有意义的事,来向我的目标越来越近。总有一天,我想去的地方、我想做的事都会留下我的脚印!!!

心情随笔——记2年前的我

今天偶然又上了这个许久没上的网站。时间过的飞快,转眼我变成了成年人。记得2011年我在英国旅游时约出来italki上的女孩子,这是我一生难忘的美好经历。记得那时我脸颊红似苹果,饱受团友惊奇的目光,特紧张。我的最爱还是篮球和美女,但是我很想努力考学,在大学谈场恋爱。经历了高三的洗礼,我没能全心投入实现理想,后来我反思,并且收获了很多。虽说现在我仍管不住自己晚上上网找日本女星的消息的习惯,不过我会更加用心学习并和这些说拜拜。又来到这个网站,我发现让我兴奋地并不是哪个地方的美女,而是想学一种事物的冲动、经历和收获。当你有了足够的能力,打开网上的世界地图看到你心仪的国家和城市时,你可以自豪地说,“这个世界,我来了!”高三的经历让我与瑜伽产生了某种机缘,我很喜欢这个生活方式,我能够更加专注地做更有意义的事,来向我的目标越来越近。总有一天,我想去的地方、我想做的事都会留下我的脚印!!!