Motivation

To what extent do you think incentive is important in life?
I think it’s very significant. I can’t imagine live without motivation. I have tried to do some abligatory activities in my life. I mean I didn’t like doing them but I had to do them. You don’t know to what extent doing them was intorelable and I was forced to give up some of them at last, because I hadn’t motivation for doing them.
On the other hands, sometimes I have done harder works which I had to spend more much time and energy. I had to awake until morning but I started the next day replete with hope and power and I was ready for facing problems and menaces.
Dispite of all difficulties and problems I have ever pleasured because I have had a strong incentive.

Motivation

I think it’s very significant. I can’t imagine life without motivation. I have tried to do some obligatory activities in my life. I mean, I didn’t like doing them, but I had to do them. You can't imagine to what extent doing them was intorelable, and I was forced to give up some of them in the end, because I hadn’t any motivation for doing them.
    On the other hand, sometimes I have encountered harder work on which I had to spend much more time and energy. I had to stay awake until morning, but I started the next day full of hope and strength, and I was ready to face problems and obstacles.
    Dispite all of these difficulties and problems, I have still enjoyed them because I have had a strong incentive.