A simple event

I was thinking about writting something related to my day, but I thought that my day was very boring so I wanted to share this story. One day I was sitting in the park with my young sister and an old man called me for help, obviusly I went to help him, but it was a trick. Two men jump in front of me and pointed me with their gun. They asked my cellphone and all my money that I have saved in the week. After that I start a reflexion about my country and the security so I have like conclusion that the government have to invest in education because the education is the base for everything.

Sincerely,

GK

A Simple Event

I was considering writing something about my day, but I came to the conclusion that my day was very boring, and instead I wanted to share this story. One day, I was sitting in the park with my younger sister, when an old man called out for my help. I went to help him, but soon realized that it was all a trick. Suddently, two men jumped out and pointed their guns at me. They demanded that I give them my cellphone and all of my money, which was everything that I had been able to save from this past week. Afterward, I began to reflect on the state of my country, and the security of the people living in it, as well as the importance of education. I then came to the conclusion that the government must invest in education, because I truly feel that education is the basis and foundation of everything.

Sincerely,

GK

A simple event

I was thinking about writing something related to my day, but I thought that my day was very boring so I wanted to share this story instead. One day I was sitting in the park with my young sister and an old man called me for help; obviously of course I went to help him, but it was a trick. Two men jumped out in front of me and pointed me with their guns at me. They asked demanded my cellphone and all my money (that I have saved earnt this in the week). After that I start a reflexion about reflecting on my country and the security, and so I have like concluded that the government has to invest in education because the education is the base for everything.

Sincerely,

GK

A simple event

I was thinking about writing something related to my day, but I thought that my day was very boring so I wanted to share this story. One day I was sitting in the park with my young sister and an old man called me for help. Obviously I went to help him, but it was a trick. Two men jumped in front of me and pointed at me with their gun. They asked for my cellphone and all my money that I had saved in the week. After that I start a reflexion about my country and the security, so I came to the conclusion that the government has to invest in education because the education is the base for everything.

Sincerely,

GK

[Good job.]