Hello, everyone. I wrote a email yesterday, hope someone could please help correct it.

I wrote a email yesterday, Finally I fond there have 11 mistakes, terrible. help me find them out please^ ^
This is part of my email:
"Thank you a lot, You are so kind, so helpful. You know, I don`t like school, and the most funny thing is that ME go school everyday~ so ridiculous^ ^
There have a lot of reasons why I am so sick of it. For example, I guess I am too quiet, introverted. So I can not stay well with my classmates, I don`t like them. Maybe, my school is too poor, though..Who knows, there have a lot of bad guys, stuff shallow people. I don`t like their behavior and sometimes they makes me nervous. But now the situation is getting better when I came to college. However the most is, just don`t have a lot of fun there. That is full time school, We students get up early in the morning,stay late at night. A lot of classes, homework.....stuff Like that.So terrible!!!"
ok,that is all.Thanks for reading

Hello, everyone. I wrote an email yesterday, and hope someone could/will please help correct it.

I wrote an email yesterday, Finally and later I found there have 11 mistakes, terrible. Help me to find them out please^ ^
    This is part of my email:
    "Thank you a lot, you are so kind, so helpful. You know, I don`t like school, and the most funny thing is that ME I go school every day~ so ridiculous^ ^
    There have are a lot of reasons why I am so sick of it. For example, I guess I am too quiet, introverted. So I can not stay get along well with my classmates, I don`t like them. Maybe, my school is too poor, though... who knows, there have are a lot of bad guys, stuff shallow people. I don`t like their behavior and sometimes they makes me nervous. But now the situation is getting better when since I came to started college. However the most biggest reason is, I just don`t have a lot of fun there. That is full time school, We students get up early in the morning, study until late at night. A lot of classes, homework.....stuff Like that. So terrible!!!"
    ok, that is all.Thanks for reading

Thank you a lot, You are so kind, so helpful. You know, I don`t like school, and the most funny thing is that ME go school everyday~ so ridiculous 

Thank you so much! You have been so kind and helpful. I really don't like school, and it's so ridiculous that I have to go there every day.

[I'm frankly not sure if that's what you meant. Please feel free to let me know and I will attempt a better phrasing. -Andrew]

There have a lot of reasons why I am so sick of it. For example, I guess I am too quiet, introverted. So I can not stay well with my classmates, I don`t like them. Maybe, my school is too poor, though..Who knows, there have a lot of bad guys, stuff shallow people. I don`t like their behavior and sometimes they makes me nervous.

There are many reasons I'm sick of it. I think I am too quiet and shy. So I don't get on well with my classmates, I just don't like them. It may be that my school isn't very good though, who knows? There are lots of bad guys, lots of shallow people. I don't like the way they behave, and sometimes they make me nervous. 

But now the situation is getting better when I came to college. However the most is, just don`t have a lot of fun there. That is full time school, We students get up early in the morning,stay late at night. A lot of classes, homework.....stuff Like that.So terrible!!!"

Things are improving since I started college. I still don't have a lot of fun. It's very full-on. We have to get up early, and work late into the evening. There's a lot of classes and homework, and stuff like that. It really is terrible!

ok,that is all.Thanks for reading

OK, that's enough for now.  Thanks for reading!

[非常好! Don't take too much notice of Grammarly.  It's very picky, because they want you to pay them money to help make it better.  The version in blue scans much better in Grammarly, but it still objects to things that are perfectly acceptable, because SOMETIMES they are misused. ~Andrew]