cslopes
My Fight Well.. I don't know for where can I start it.. It's sound strange, but it's true: How more I've studying more I get confused! I know that phrase above has a lot mistakes but believe me: I did more than 3 minutes to write it!! Perhaps it happen because I started study after as a old man (i'm 33 years old and had start 8 months ago), or because I am very much perfectionist.. So many rules and fashions to write something that I always do confuse. Have also the way how americans speak and write that's extremely different than portuguese. They put comma in some places which sound like very crazy! Anyway, it's my daily fight, But don't matter how long times it will be.. I'll win!

My Fight

Well.. [Don't use such fillers in writing.  They are used in speech to give your mind to think what to say next.  In writing, it shows you have no confidence] I don't know for where can I to <a id="FALINK_1_0_0" class="FAtxtL" href="#">start</a> it..[Good introduction]

It's sounds strange, but it's true: How The more I've studying the more I am get confused!
I know that phrase above has a lot my sentences have many mistakes but believe me: I did It took me more than 3 three minutes to write it!!

Perhaps it happen this is because I started to <a id="FALINK_3_0_2" class="FAtxtL" href="#">study</a> learn after [cannot use "after".  After old age is death!] as a old man (I'm 33 years old and had started eight 8 months ago), or because I am very so much perfectionist..[Three dots.  These group of three is called an "ellipsis"] So many rules and fashions styles to write something. that Thus I am always do confused. Have also the way how americans <a id="FALINK_2_0_1" class="FAtxtL" href="#">speak</a> and write that's extremely Speaking and writing English is so different than from Portuguese. They put commas in some places that I find makes no sense. which sound like very crazy!
Anyway, it's my daily fight.  But However, don't no matter how long times it takes, will be..
I'll win!

I would say it is very good considering it is only after eight months.  If I can correct it, it means that I understand what you wrote.  Good job.

My Fight

Well.. I don't know for where I can I start it..
It may sound strange, but it's true: How The more I study the more I get confused!
I know that phrase above has a lot mistakes but believe me: I did took more than 3 minutes to write it!!
Perhaps it happens because I started study after as an old man (i'm 33 years old and had started 8 months ago), or because I am very much the perfectionist..
So many rules and fashions ways to write something that I always do get confused. Have also The way how Americans speak and write that's is just totally extremely different than from Portuguese. They put comma in some places that which sound seem like very crazy!
Anyway, it's my daily fight,
But it doesn't matter how long times it will take be..
I'll win!