This is an email i wrote to a friend

DDEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRR! I'm soooooo glad to get your email! I miss you too! Congratulation on you've got a fantastic job, and above all you enjoy that! That's really a happiness thing! Cause I know how precious one could like her career! I'm sooooooo happy for you:)

There isn't any boy in my life right now, Im wiped out after work, and just want to go home, rest and happy eat. Please don't feel bad for me, cause I REALY enjoy my single life! No pressure, no waiting, no crying, So I'd rather be single,enjoy my freedom life:) hows your relationship? whether you find the really one yet, I wish you have happy life.

I'm still doing the same job, it's getting better now, I'm saving money. I get it you dont have time. I'm in the same position. But think about the brighter side, I can earn money and get experience. I think those are important. Oh, and I'm preparing for MBA exam, hopefully I can get that!

Wish the best of you! Please send my greeting to your parents:)

This is an email i wrote to a friend

DDEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRR Dear! I'm soooooo glad to get your email! I miss you too! Congratulations on you've got getting a fantastic job., and I hope, above all, that you enjoy that it! That's really a happiness happy thing! Cause I know how my precious one could likes her career! I'm sooooooo happy for you:)

There isn't any boy in my life right now,. I'm wiped out after work, and just want to go home, rest and happy eat happily. Please don't feel bad for me, because I REALY really enjoy my single life! NThere's o pressure, no waiting, no crying, So I'd rather be single, enjoying my freedom carefree life:) hHow's your relationship? wWhether you've find found the really one yet or not, I wish you have a happy life.

I'm still doing the same job, it's getting better now, and I'm saving money. I get it, you don't have time. I'm in the same position. But think about the brighter side, I can earn money and get experience. I think those are that is important. Oh, and I'm preparing for the MBA exam, hopefully I can get pass that!

Wish you the best of you! Please send my greeting to your parents:)