My childhood

I need to practice the past tense, so I going to write about my childhood.
When I was a child, I had the possibilty of playing in the streets, because I lived in a small town without much trafic. My cousins and I used to play traditional games like bad egg, hide-and-seek, jump rope, monkey in the middle, marbles, telephone, tag (it), clapping and singing games, etc., which were very funny, because we were around twenty adults included.
My mom and aunts played with us and sometimes, we closed the street and enjoyed skating, riding a bike, and playing soccer until evening.
In Christmas time, we had a beautiful tradition. We always made a party, but the special thing, was that the children interpreted plays. My uncles made the stages and my aunts made the costumes.
Those are unforgetable experiences for me.
Do you have special memories of your childhood?

My Childhood

I need to practice the past tense, so I am going to write about my childhood.

When I was a child, I had the possibilty of playing (You could also say "I could always play") in the streets, because I lived in a small town without much trafic.

My cousins and I used to play traditional games like "bad egg", hide-and-seek, jump rope, "monkey in the middle", marbles, telephone, tag, and clapping and singing games, etc.

These which were very funny, because we there were around twenty of us, adults included.  My mom and aunts played with us and sometimes, we closed off the street and enjoyed ("had fun" would be better in this sentence) skating, riding a our bikes, and playing soccer until evening. 

In Christmas time, we had a beautiful tradition. We always made had a party, but where the special thing (you could also say "the main event"), was that the when the children interpreted plays.

My uncles made the stages and my aunts made the costumes. 

Do you have special memories of from your childhood?

---------------------------------------------------------

Great job Fernanda.  The notes in blue are just other ways to say the same thing.  The red notes are corrections.  

When I was young I remember always playing outside with my brother.  We constructed an entire world out of sand and tree bark!

Pura vida.

My Childhood

I need to practice the my past tense. So I am going to write about my childhood.

When I was a child, I had the possibilty chance/luxury of playing in the streets, because I lived in a small town without much trafic. My cousins and I used to play traditional games like "bad egg", hide-and-seek, jump rope, "monkey in the middle", marbles, telephone, tag (it), clapping, and singing games, etc. which They were very funny, because we were around twenty adults joined in included.

My mom and aunts played with us and sometimes, we closed blocked the street and enjoyed we skateding, riding a rode our bikes, and playing played soccer till dusk until evening.
    In At Christmas time, we had a beautiful tradition. We always made had a special party, but the special thing, was that in which the children acted in the plays. My uncles made the stages and my aunts made the costumes.

Those are the unforgetable experiences for me.