Vahid
describing a favorite object that decorate my room There are many objects in a house. Each object has its own role. Some of them used for doing something or facilitate our quotidian activities. Also there are some things in our houses that used just for decoration but we can find devices or objects that not only used for a specific purpose but also they are beautiful and help us to ornament a room. I do almost all of my work and projects in my room. So almost everything in my room is practical. But I have some maquetts which made by myself when I was a student. These maquetts are made by different materials such as wood, cardboard, gypsum and so on. Although they are beautiful but I don’t want to say my works are masterpieces but at least they have a lot of memories with them. Making these models took a lot of time and sometimes I had to stay awake all the night to prepare them on time.
1

describing a favorite object that decorate my room

There are many objects in a house. Each object has its own role. Some of them are used for doing something or to facilitate our quotidian everyday activities. There are also some things in our houses that are used just for decoration, but we can find devices or objects that are not only used for a specific purpose, but they are also beautiful and help us to ornament a room.
I do almost all of my work and projects in my room, so almost everything in my room is practical. But I have some maquetts which made by myself when I was a student. These maquetts are made of different materials such as wood, cardboard, gypsum and so on. Although they are beautiful, but I don’t want to say my works are masterpieces, but at least they have a lot of memories with them. Making these models took a lot of time and sometimes I had to stay awake all the night to prepare them on time.

Hi Vahid,
You made me reach for a dictionary.. but only once! :D

Describing a Favorite Decorative Object that decorate in My Room

There are many objects in a house. Each object has its own role. Some of them are used for doing something functional or facilitate our quotidian activities. Also there are some things in our houses that used just for decoration but we can find devices or objects that not only used for a specific purpose but also they are beautiful and help us to ornament a room.
I do almost all of my work and projects in my room. So almost everything in my room is practical. But I have some maquetts which made by myself when I was a student. These maquetts are made by of different materials such as wood, cardboard, gypsum and so on. Although they are beautiful, but I don’t want to say my works are masterpieces; but at least they have bring back a lot of memories with them. Making these models took a lot of time and sometimes I had to stay awake all the night to prepare them on time.

----------------------------

1) Was this essay just casual for yourself or was it a response to a prompt.  If the task was to describe AN object in your room, I think some revisions are required to keep the writing focused.

2) If you don't like that way I changed the title, then change "decorate" to "decorates"

3) "There is/are" is sometimes necessary and the best choice.  But it is often a "weak" construction.

Alternatives for your "there are" sentences:

A house contains many objects.

Also, some things in our houses are merely decorative, but we can find devices or objects that are not only useful but are also beautiful.  (adjective--- adjective)