要單點還是套餐?

如果很多客人要來, 你要讓每一個人自己下單單點還是你下單一個套餐給他們?

我常常偏好套餐, 因為有時, 客人也不知道要訂什麼. 有時,他們第一次來你的國家或是他們很害羞被自己訂. 平常, 有客人會說, "隨便. 我們什麼東西都吃." 而且, 據說主人會訂最好的食物, 最好的套餐給客人吃!

If there would be a lot of guests coming, would you let each of them choose their own meal or would you rather order a set meal for them?

Most of the time, I prefer a set meal, because at times, the visitors don't know what to order. At times, it's their first time to be in your country or they are very shy to order for themselves. Oftentimes, there will be a guest who will say, "We eat anything." Furthermore, it is said that the hosts are the ones capable of choosing the best foods to give to their guests!

要單點還是套餐?

如果很多客人要來, 你要讓每一個人自己下單單點還是你下單一個套餐給他們?

我常常偏好套餐, 因為有時客人也不知道要訂什麼. 有時,他們第一次來你的國家或是他們很害羞被自己訂. 平常, 有客人會說, "隨便. 我們什麼東西都吃." 而且, 據說主人會訂最好的食物, 最好的套餐給客人吃(in your english writing,you don`t say this sentence)!

寫的很好,我覺得如果客人不知道該如何選擇,那你就應該給他們點你們店裡的特色產品,不論是套餐還是單品。

good writing ,in my opinion,if the guests have no idea what to eat ,you can introduce your typical foods in your restaurant ,no matter a set of meal or their own meal

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)