italki is great

I saw this website by chance when I was reading an useful tip to improve my English skills. I signed up an account 2 days ago and yesterday, I had a chance to talked to a American friend who wanted to learn Vietnamese to talk to her parents-in-law in the near future^^ She is cute and friendly. Today, I talked to another Vietnamese-American friend. We had chatted for about 4 hours. I said in English and he said in Vietnamese. I'm following more friends and getting to know more and more. Thanks to italki, I have a chance to talk to native speakers from all over the world. It's so great! Maybe I know quite a lot of new words in English but I dont know how to make sentences with them and the differences between them. Besides, I know that academic words cant be used in life conversations, not free at all. I feel very happy when I see any paragraphs written in Vietnamese and maybe learning Vietnamese is more difficult than learning English because there are a lot of accents.

italki is great

I saw this website by chance when I was reading a useful tip to improve my English skills. I signed up for (this phrasal verb is usually followed by the prepositions 'to' or 'for') an account 2 days ago and yesterday, I had a chance to talk (to infinitive) to a American friend who wanted to learn Vietnamese to talk to her parents-in-law in the near future^^ She is cute and friendly. Today, I talked to another Vietnamese-American friend. We chatted for about 4 hours (past simple needed here). I spoke in English and he spoke in Vietnamese. I'm following lots of friends and getting to know more and more. Thanks to italki, I have a chance to talk to native speakers from all over the world. It's so great! Maybe I know quite a lot of new words in English but I dont know how to make sentences with them or the differences between them. Besides, I know that academic words can't be used in real life conversations, not at all. I feel very happy when I see paragraphs written in Vietnamese. Maybe learning Vietnamese is more difficult than learning English because there are a lot of accents.

Use past perfect to talk about a past event before the past simple. i.e.

"I talked to an American, we had never met before" 

"say/said" is used for direct speech. "speak/spoke" is used to talk about languages.

Use "some" to talk about a positive amount i.e. "I saw some paragraphs written in Vietnamese."

Use "any" to talk about a negative amount i.t. "I didn't see any paragraphs written in French."

In questions when we think the answer will be yes, we can use "some". This is moslty for offers or requests: "Would you like some tea?" (offer) or "Could you give me some help?" (request).

When we don't know what the answer will be, we use "any": "Do you have any milk?" "Are there any books?" 

Your English is great and you write really well. A great paragraph, well done!