Efi
Knowledge or widsom? (My italki teacher corrected me this Zen proverb and here it is without mistakes!) What is the difference between the knowledge and wisdom? Our choice is question of maturity....
Actually this is not Russian but Greek. It is important for sure to know when it is the right moment to let something go. However I think it’s important as well to be willing to let things ( people, situations) go because we usually tend to get stuck and keep them. Nevertheless the meaning of the sentence, from my view point, would be to realize that, the fewer luggages you have the more comfortable will be your journey.

I don't know Russian.  I don't if the translation is accurate or not.  Sometimes a literal translation is not quite right in the target language.  For example, the English idom, "When there's fire, there's smoke".  Translating directly into Chinese, though understandable, but sounds funny.  The equivalent translation would be, "When there's no wind, there's no wave".  How curious is that one uses fire and the other water.  Perhaps this is due to cultural.  The West must have more fires and the Chinese experienced more floods in their history.

I would reword the line into,

Knowledge is learning something everyday.

Wisdom is knowing WHEN to let something go everyday.

Knowledge or widsom?

(My italki

teacher

corrected me this Zen proverb and here it is without mistakes!)

What is the difference between the knowledge and wisdom?
Our choice is question of maturity....

Well said.
Knowledge is basically remembering facts. Anyone can memorize things Wisdom is knowing when and how to use that knowledge, usually learned through experience.