introduce with my familly

hello, i'm a student. my name is Thuy. i learning to inductrial university Ho Chi Minh city and i working part-time in the shop fashion.
My familly have four people. My father is a work- building. he is fourty- six old year. he is not tall.
My mother is a work clothes. She is fourty- three old year. she is small, friendly. and my younger sister, She is a student. she finished highschool. she is eighteen old year.
Everyone repair help me!! thanks.

INTRODUCING ABOUT MY FAMILY

hello, i'm a student. my name is Thuy.IM STUDYING AT at HCM'S inductrial university city and I HAVE A PART TIME JOB IN THE FASHION SHOP. THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY
    . My father is a BUILDER. HE IS 44 YEAR OLD. he is not tall.
    My mother is SHOPKEEPER. She IS 43 YEAR OLD. she is small AND friendly. my younger sister, She is a student. she LEFT highschool. she is 18 YEAR OLD 

introduce with my familly

Everyone repair help me!! thanks.

Hello, I'm a student. My name's Thuy. I'm learning in Industrial university of Ho Chi Minh city. I'm working part-time in a fashion shop. My family has four ppeople. My father is a construction worker. He's fourty0-six years old. He's not tall ( but he's very great and handsome ). My mother works for a cltohes factory ( Is that right? @_#). Sshe is fourty-three years old. She's small but friend ( and she always kind to me and loves me a lot ). My younger sister, she's a student. She has just graduated from high school. She is eighteen years old.

Try your best! My friend @_@ 

introduce with my familly  My family's introduction

hello, i'm a student. my name is Thuy. i'm learning to inductrial industrial university of Ho Chi Minh city and i'm working part-time in a fashion shop.
    My familly has four people. My father is a work- building building worker( construction worker). he is fourty- six old year years old. he is not tall.
    My mother is a work clothes clothes seller(?)(mẹ của bạn bán quần áo hả?). She is fourty- three old year years old. she is small, friendly. and my younger sister, She is a student. she finished highschool. she is eighteen old year years old.
    Everyone repair help me help me correct this!! thanks.

Chúc bạn học tốt!

introducing my familly

hello, i'm a student. my name is Thuy. I'm learning to inductrial(?? anh không hiểu??) university Ho Chi Minh city and I'm working part-time in the shop a fashion shop
    My familly havehas four people. My father is a work- building. construction worker he is fourty-six old year years old. he is not tall. 
    My mother is a work clothesworks with clothes/seamstress/(anh không biết mẹ của em làm gi???). She is fourty-three old year years old. she is small, friendly. my younger sister, She is a student. she finished highschool. she is eighteen old year years old. 
    Everyone repair help me correct this !! thanks.

Good job. Keep it up, with more and more practice writing you will improve quickly :D 

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese