what's my feeling who will turn on 28 years old so

I am 27 years old now and i will turn on 28 years old next month. I have strange feeling for 28th celebration although it's not come yet.I wonder ask myself about many things in the life ( eg: marriage life, children,health, job and money, etc) what will be the most previous and how i should do sort of importants. the girls are 28 years old who are not too young but cant say old, and they need mature thinkings when they decide something then they dont have to regret for decisions. Before i always thought the work and the money are the most important things and my goal had a lot of money to go traveling even i could give up a guy who i loved for work, and I never thought i will marry with somebody. that's why i just liked to date but when a guy wanted to marry, i always found a way to reject. Now i am getting change my mind. I think the work is a part of life but not all and the thing is more important is happy own family. We can get a lot of money if we work so much but we always be alone after go home because our friends, and colleagues and relatives have their own families. they need to spend time for their families. i hope i will marry soon. what do people think about life?

what's my feeling who will turn on (my feelings about turning) 28 years old so

I am 27 years old now and i will turn on 28 years old next month. I have (a) strange feeling for (about my) 28th celebration (birthday) although it's not come yet.  I wonder ask myself about many things in the life ( eg: marriage life, (*or "married life")  children,health, job and money, etc) what will be the most previous (*not sure what you mean here? "important" maybe?*) and how i should do sort of importants.(*don't understand- do you mean "how I should do the important things" or "how I should prioritise"?)

the (The) girls (who) are 28 years old who are not too young but cant (can't) say old, and they need mature thinkings (thoughts) when they decide something, then they dont (won't) have to regret for (their) decisions. Before i (I) always thought the (that) work and the money are the most important things and my goal had (was to have) a lot of money to go traveling. even i could (I could even) give up a guy who i (I) loved for work, and I never thought i will (would) marry with somebody. that's why i just liked to date but when a guy wanted to marry, i (I) always found a way to reject (him). Now i (I) am getting change (changing or changed) my mind. I think the work is a part of life but not all and the thing (that) is more important is happy own (my own happy) family. We can get a lot of money if we work so much but we always be alone after go (going or we go) home because our friends, and colleagues and relatives have their own families. they need to spend time for (with) their families. i hope i will marry soon. what do people think about life?

Correction in green after

(my suggestion)

Delete/don't need this word

I think this is normal for many people!  But don't worry, I am sure you will find the right man for you!

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese