Unemployment for highly qualified people

During the las decades governments have tried to support and encourage high qualified studies. However, they haven't do the same effort to create employment for these highly qualified people. Then, nowadays many people don't have a job regarding their qualification.

The main problem is that devpeloped societies introduced the idea that intellectual people with hig eduaction was better than worker people, causing a bigger separation between these two types of people. As a result, worker people wanted their children to be intellectual people with better jobs and status. Then, today a high percentage of the population hae great qualifications but there aren't jobs for them.
To explain the lack of qualified jobs, we have to see yo he private sector. The structure in private companies is a pyramid. They need a lot of workers doing not very difficult work, and a few managers and directors to control. Qualified jobs requeried higher salaries. If companies don't need a lot of people with high education, they won't hire them, because it would increase costs for the company.

I am convinced that it is a problem of thinking. People under.value worker jobs, but they are the most important, they are the base of the pyramid. Governments also have to encourage this types of work, they have to create awareness about this situaton. People have to think in the other way. if we can change our mind, then maybe we can balance the employment market, and governmets might invest less in high education and more in good worker jobs, with good conditions.

During the last decades governments have tried to support and encourage highly qualified studies. However, they haven't made the same effort to create employment for these highly qualified people. Then, nowadays  As a result, many people don't have a job equat to their qualifications.

The main problem is that devpeloped societies introduced the idea that intellectual people with higher eduaction are better than working people, causing a bigger separation between these two types of people. As a result, working people wanted their children to be intellectuals people with better jobs and status. Therefore, today, a high percentage of the population have great qualifications but there aren't jobs for them.
    To explain the lack of qualified quality jobs, we have to see yo look at the private sector. The structure in private companies is a pyramid. They need a lot of workers doing not very difficult work, and a few managers and directors to run the company. Quality jobs requier higher salaries. If companies don't need a lot of people with high education, they won't hire them, because it would increase costs for the company.

I am convinced that it is a problem of thinking. People under.value worker jobs, but they are the most important, they are the base of the pyramid. Governments also have to encourage these types of work, they have to create awareness about this situaton. People have to think in another way. if we can change our mind, then maybe we can balance the employment market, and governmets might invest less in high education and more in good working class jobs, with good conditions.

This is very good. You English is impressive. You just need to clean up for clarity. 

Very Good Job!