I BREATHING YOU, MY MOON. Arabic culture.

According to my arabic teacher, if you tell to a girl western "I love you so much much much much", it's kind of something awesome, like "wow", she will to think that the person who say that really love her. It's because in english, to express a deep feeling you say that.

In return, if you say to an arabic girl the same "I love you so much" with all the "much much much" whatever you want, the most probably is that girl who hear that won't bat an eye, because that "i love you so much" is one of the most "simple words" to express a feeling.

For example, in arabic exists a verb to express "i can't live without you" and the most similar word in english is "breathing". The association is as follows: Breathing---> Life. If I don't breathing ---> I die, if I die ---> I don't exist.

I am BREATHING YOU, MY MOON. Arabic culture.

According to my Arabic(the name of a language is a proper noun and should be capitilized) teacher, if you tell to a girl western(a western girl, the adjective comes before the noun) "I love you so much much much much!",(You need to put a punctuation at the end of a sentance, even in quotation marks. Also, you do not need the comma.) it's kind of something awesome, like "Wow!",(remember to capitilize and punctuate and that you do not need the comma outside of the quotation marks) she will to think that the person who says that really loves her. It's because in English, to express a deep feeling you say that.

In return(This sounds a little awkward,"However" would be a better word), if you say to an Arabic girl the same "I love you so much" with all the "much much much" whatever you want, the most probably is that girl who hear that won't bat an eye, because that "i love you so much" is one of the most "simple words" to express a feeling. (You could rephrase this as "However, if you say "I love you so much!" to an Arabic girl, she probably wouldn't bat on eye because "I love you so much!" are some of the most simple words used to express feelings in Arabic.")

For example, in arabic exists a verb(a verb exists in Arabic) to express "I can't live without you." and the most similar word in english is "breathing".("breathing.")  The association is as follows(This is because): Breathing---> Life. If I don't breathing ---> I die, if I die ---> I don't exist.

Also, just so you know, "I love you so much." is not very immpressive to English speaking girls either. We also have the phrase "I cannot live without you." and also "I don't want to live without you." and "You are my reason for living." and a lot of other ways to say "I love you."