A bout "Facebook ID"

I tried to register a Facebook ID today, but field. Then, I wanted to find out the reason by "BaiDU" and "Google". I keyed in "why I can not open facebook website" and searched. Oh, God! People replied that it is forbidden in China Mainland. I'm not sure whether it ture or not.

If it's ture, why someboday don't allow people to regist facebook ? To protect the local chat tools ?

If not ture, how can I get a facebook ID ?

A bout "Facebook ID"

About "Facebook"

I tried to register on Facebook today, but failed.  Then, I went to find out the reason on BaiDU and Google.  I searched for "why I can not open facebook website". Oh, God! People replied that it is forbidden in China Mainland. I'm not sure whether it true or not.

If it's true, why does somebody not allow people to register on Facebook? To protect the local chat tools?

If not true, how can I get a facebook ID ?

[Facebook access is blocked in Mainland China.  I guess it is because people who are anti-China post on Facebook, and the government of China thinks that this hurts China's interests.]